Everyone. I have an AnNoUnCeMeNt to make.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHUT UP

EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE

I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE RIGHT NOW

LIKE, IT'S S U P E R IMPORTANT.

OKAYOKAY

SO. 

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT.....

I FINALLY MADE A DECENT LOOKING CURSED IMAGE.

Now I know what you're thinking,

"Bruh, you dumbass author. That is very far from important."

WELL, YOU'RE RIGHT!

BUT- OH MY GAHD

I'M JUST SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF

I SPENT HALF AN HOUR WORKING ON IT

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOU

AND YES, THIS IS A CURSED JOJO IMAGE.

HERE IT IS!!!!!!:

EH? WELL, IT'S EPIC RIGHT? NOW- *ahem* Now, I'm not sure if someone else has already done this

EH? WELL, IT'S EPIC RIGHT? NOW- *ahem* Now, I'm not sure if someone else has already done this. I'm hoping that I would be the first one.... Because, I put my signature on it, and I don't want someone to say "AY! You didn't make that yourself! CopyCat!" And then me be like "Shiitake."

Anyways, now that I've become somewhat flamer since the beginning of this... thing, I just wanted to say that, yes, I'm still doing stuff with the cover art. "What the *bruh* author????? It's already been like this , a month, why are you not done yet?????"

Well, it's because I've been doing everything in my power to make sure that it's perfect, y'know? I don't wanna think that it looks good now, then look back on it later, and think "Cringe." Trust me when I say that's it's rare for me to look back on an old piece of art and still think that it's good. The only things that I STILL think look good (that line made sense, right?) are my pictures of Jotaro, Young Joseph, and Josuke. 

Okay okay, I'll stop wasting time now. 

Change da world. My final message. Goodbye.