Chapter 16

"C'mon (Y/n), it's time to get on!" Narancia was currently dragging you to the cart you were all supposed to get on, and you were pretending to be a very slow walker. "I am! I am! Chillax!" you exclaimed, allowing yourself to be pulled by Narancia. You reluctantly got on the cart, sitting in the front row with Bruno. He put a hand on your shoulder, causing you to look at him. "Are you okay, (Y/n)? You know you don't have to do this," he reassured you, giving your shoulder a gentle squeeze. You slowly took his hand off of your shoulder as you laughed nervously. "I-I'll be fine. It's just that.... I forgot when this roller coaster starts to go backwards..." "WHAT?! This things goes backwards?! That's so cool!" Mista practically screamed, butting in on your conversation. You turned to him and nodded, trying to put on your best smile. 

"PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS, FEET ARMS AND LEGS INSIDE THE RIDE AT ALL TIMES. POR FAVOR MANTENGA SUS MANOS, PIES, BRAZOS Y PIERNAS DENTRO DEL VIAJE EN TODO MOMENTO." A voice over the intercom was telling everyone to keep themselves inside the ride, and you almost squirmed, knowing the ride was about to start (shoutout to Google translate, my friend).

(Okay okay. Hold on. Before I do this, I just wanna tell you guys that I've never ridden Mount Everest because I'm a scaredy cat. So, because of that, I had to look up a video of someone else riding it. So, sorry if the description of the ride is bad.)

You gulped as the ride quickly started to move forward, heading for a set of tracks. Everyone who was on the ride started cheering, excited for what was to come. There was a little drop right at the beginning, nothing unsettling. You calmed down a bit as you felt Bruno grasp your hand, knowing that you were uneasy. You started to get scared again as you saw that you were already coming to a Slope at the beginning of the ride. You tightened your grip on Bruno's hand, and he started to whisper things in your ear, like, "Don't worry (Y/n)," "Just look on the bright side!" You tried to look on the bright side, and it helped, a bit. 

The cart went up on the slope, and slowly came down from it, making you relax a tremendous amount. You ended up calming down enough, and you started to look at your surroundings, becoming less and less scared. You were starting to realize that you only didn't like this ride because of the big drop. As the ride was continuing, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see that Mista and Narancia were smiling at you brightly. They started to play a game with you, making you forget about all of your troubles. "FFFFFSH. OrangeBoi to Lil'Bean and Mister. We're heading out on our dangerous expedition, right? Over." You smiled, knowing where this was going. "FFFFFSH. Lil'Bean to OrangeBoi, we are going on our expedition, but it may be fatal, over." "FFFFFSH. Mister to Lil'Bean, how might this be fatal? Over." "FFFFFFSH. Lil'Bean to Mister, I hear there's a broken track, that's why. Over." 

"Look!" The three of you went quiet as Narancia pointed to a large slope, and you all looked with wide, curious eyes. The cart started to go up the slope, and everyone did the only thing they could think of, and held onto the handle bar. "Oh gosh.. Here we go," you muttered to yourself, prepared for what might happen. Your breath quickened as you got closer and closer to the top, but you weren't scared anymore. The boys had made you feel safe, and excited. "Dang! Look at that view!" Mista pointed outside of the cart, and everyone looked to see how high you all were, making you get even more excited. Everyone let out an "Aw come on!" as there was no drop over the slope. You had all been fooled. The ride started to become even faster though, making everyone let out happy yells and screams.  Just then there was another slope, but your eyes went wide as they could when you saw that the track was cut off, broken. "O-OrangeBoi to Lil'Bean and Mister. It's been a wild ride, over," Narancia stated dramatically. You and Mista nodded, the three of you holding onto the railing for dear life. 

He ride came to a sudden stop as it hit the broken track. You gulped, waiting for something, anything to happen. You were finally done with the suspense. "When is something gonna happen, darnit?!" A few people laughed at your impatience, one of them being you yourself. The ride then started to go backwards, and you all let out joyous screams as you felt your stomachs churning. The ride was going back down on the same track until, it took an unexpected turn, earning a confused "WHAT?!" from Mista. You were all in a dark cave now, letting out "Woo-hoo"'s even though you had no idea what was happening. A surprised yelp came out of your mouth as you saw a yeti like figure pop out of nowhere, a few people having the same reaction as you.

The ride stopped, and you all looked up at the yeti who was now making weird, dinosaur like, screeching noises. You realized that it was something like a flashback, showing how the previous track had been broken. "Wow, that's pretty hardcore." You had to stifle a laugh at Narancia's comment, snickering instead. Everyone started screaming and cheering again as the ride started to go back upwards at a pretty fast pace. You realized you weren't on the same track anymore, and started to scream along with everyone else as you all went down on the real slope. You held onto Bruno out of instinct, but he didn't pull away, even though you were probably making him deaf by screaming. The ride went sideways and back to normal, the cart going back into a very dark cave. There was another slope that you couldn't see, and whenever you felt that certain feeling in the pit of your stomach, you held on tighter to Bruno, and screamed even louder.

The cart came out of the cave, and you loosened your grip on Bruno just a bit. The ride was back to being sideways, and you were now screaming with joy, letting go of Bruno and raising your arms up in the air. Everyone went into yet another dark cave, screaming as they waited for something to happen next. There was an unexpected slope that came up after you were nearly blinded by strobe lights, and you screamed very loudly. You could see the light at the end of the dark cave, and stopped screaming for about a millisecond to let out a sigh of relief. The ride came to an almost sudden stop,as it moved very slowly back to the beginning of the ride. "That was so much fun!" You could hear you and the rest of your group say those words in unison, and you laughed a bit.

The ride came to a stop, and everyone quickly but carefully got out of the ride. Whenever you looked back at your other group members, you saw that all their hair was messed up, and you chuckled at the sight. "Eh? What's so funny, (Y/n)?" Fugo questioned, looking around. You started to laugh even more. "Your hair..!" you exclaimed, laughing while you did. Everyone quickly put their hands to their head, trying to fix their hair, which they did. Mista just smiled though, because he wore a hat, and didn't have to worry about his hair "You should see your hair!" he yelled, pointing at your head. You just shrugged, you didn't exactly care about smoothing it out right now. "Bruno! Bruno! What's next, huh?!" Narancia impatiently asked Bruno this question about a million times before Bruno actually answered.

"I believe we're doing uh... Oh! We're going to a show! It's called uh... 'It's Tough to be a Bug.'" Bruno answered Narancia, raising an eyebrow at the name of the show. You could tell that everyone else was confused, because they had  the same reaction as Bruno. "Well, k guess we should get going then, the show starts in twenty minutes," Abbacchio stated plainly, reading a small list that he had brought with him. Everyone's eyes went wide as they all scrambled to go find where the show was, including you. Giorno finally found the place, and pointed it out to everyone. After everyone recovered from running around so much, you all walked inside, being very unsuspecting of what was to come next.

(Ayyy, Bucci Gang. I personally think, that this chapter was ore interesting than the last two, but y'know, my opinion. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)