An attempt to have a serious conversation.

Aight, so you read the title of this.... thing, and you saw the picture. That picture is an example of what your expression will be whenever your done reading this.

Anyways, let's try to have a serious conversation. Key word, 'try.' Anyways, this is gonna be like one of those shitty Youtube apology videos, except.... not... video form. Okay okay, I'll start the real conversation now....

Hi all.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. "Omg, what are you sorry for, author?" Well, I'm glad you asked. I know, I've probably said sorry to you people for numerous things by now, but this is an important message, that will become irrelevant later on. And by later on, I mean next week.

Now, the thing that I want to apologize for is the updates for this story. It seems that ever since I've gotten back from my break, I've actually been updating less then I wanted to. It's like, the earth is trying to find every scenario possible to where it makes me unable to update for about a week. 

"Well, how come you haven't been updating recently?"

I am once again glad that you asked. The reason is because, as probably only some of you know, I'm a fucking dumbass because I left the charger for my computer on a plane. The good thing is, is that I just got a new one! Anyways, that's basically why I didn't upload for.... two weeks? Was it two weeks? I dunno.

Okay, but, now that I have a new charger, and I'm trying to get things back to normal, I'm gonna try to make it up to you guys and extend the chapters a bit, or at least try to. 

Alright, now that we got that out of the way.....

pLeAsE dOn'T bE mAd At Me. I'm SoRrY tHaT i HaVeN't BeEn DoInG aNyThInG! i TrIeD!

sO pLeAsE fOrGiVe Me.

I even said 'please,' which is something i never do.

Yeah, that's my shitty apology. I'm not very good at coming up with stuff like this, so I'm sorry if it doesn't seem sincere, because it might come across as that.

Alrighty, with that said, I guess I'll be working on some chapters right now... 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~i'mbaby