Chapter 29

"Beeeeuuwuwuwh... Bewbewbew... Bew.." You were currently singing some weird, made up tune to yourself, trying to keep yourself from being bored. You were all waiting in the line for the ride, and since you didn't have Fast Passes for this one, you'd have to bear the agony of waiting in a line that seemed as if it went on forever. "Fugoooooooo, are we at the front of the line yet?" Narancia asked, seeming as if he were about to die from how much boredom he was experiencing. Fugo let out an agitated sigh before saying, "It doesn't seem like it." Narancia let out a loud groan in response to this, earning a few stares from other people. Mista put a hand on the orange boy's shoulder. "It's okay. We'll make it because.... We have memes!" Mista pulled out his phone and started to do something on it. You couldn't tell what it was because you weren't close enough to see. You were about to go over and see for yourself, but decided against it, because god knows what they might actually be looking at on that phone of his.

Instead of taking the risk of getting scarred for life, you decided that you would go annoy Bruno. You trudged over to him and lay your chin on his shoulder, exaggerating it to where you looked like you were about to pass out. "Is something wrong, (Y/n)?" he asked gingerly, turning his head to look at you. You shook your head and sighed. "I'm just bored, that's all." He nodded to show that he understood how you felt. "I wish I'd known that the line would already be this long so early in the morning," he told no one in particular. "Then we could've gotten up earlier to avoid this.." You looked ahead of you to see that there was a small gap between you and other people. "Oh, the line's moving," you stated, lazily walking forward until you were a good distance away from the people in front of you. "I wish we brought the stroller...," you stated, looking at the ground. "Why?" Bruno questioned. You sighed. "Because I want somewhere to take a nap while I wait for this line to move."

"Oh come on, it's not like we're gonna be here for an entire day!" Bruno exclaimed playfully, making you chuckle a little. "Well that's what it feels like," you responded just as cheerful. "Well then, just-" Bruno was cut off by a loud, sarcastic gasp. The two of you turned to see that it was Abbacchio who had made the strange noise. "What's wrong?" Giorno asked, looking at Abbacchio with a strangely concerned face. "Shut up, asshole. Anyway, guys. I think I see something up ahead. I think... Just, hear me out okay... I think we're about to get on the ride," Abbacchio stated. Everyone rushed over to where Abbacchio was, to see that he was in fact, correct. Up ahead, there was an area that looked different from the one that you were currently in, and you could hear talking from far away. That was enough proof to let you know that there were instructional TV programs nearby. 

Fortunately, at the moment you were all staring in awe at the godly sight, the line moved forward, a bigger gap than there was last time. Obviously, you guys rushed forward, getting closer to the sacred area with TV screens that had famous voice actors showing on them. After what seemed like hours, you all finally reached.... The Sacred Area. You were barely even paying attention to the TV screen that sounded like Joe Swanson. You were so focused on the doors ahead of you, knowing that they lead to the ride that you had so desperately been wanting to get on since you decided to wake up at five o-clock this morning. "Oh yeah. Have nice flight," was all you heard from the TV screen before the doors opened. You instantly (along with everyone else) rushed inside the place to go get a seat. Since there were enough seats in one row, you could all finally sit together without anyone having to partner up with anyone else, or anyone having to sit by themselves. 

The seating arrangements all worked out very well in the end. Narancia sat next to Mista, Mista sat next to you, you sat next to Bruno, Bruno sat next to Abbacchio, Abbacchio sat next to Fugo, and Fugo sat next to Giorno. You all buckled and tightened your seat belts, and eagerly awaited the events to come. Luckily, you guys got front row, so you wouldn't have to see any feet dangling above you, which was epic. "Man, isn't this exciting? We're gonna go on a plane ride, except, we're not on a plane!" Mista exclaimed with delight. "Uh, actually, Mista, we're gonna be on a hang glider, looking at all the different parts of the world," you corrected him. His eyes went even wider. "That's even cooler!" he practically screamed. You chuckled as you saw him tell Narancia about what you just said. You looked at Bruno with a big smile on your face. "I've always loved this ride! I just think that it's so beautiful, being able to see stuff that you've never seen before, y'know?" you said, trying to make conversation.

He laughed at your enthusiasm, happy to see that you were so excited. "I think that's wonderful," he replied. Suddenly, the light were even dimmer than before, signaling that the ride was starting. You looked forward, squirming with excitement. The seats went up, and the screen turned on. It looked like you were in the sky...

(bruh, y'all KNOW I ain't gonna explain every single part of the ride. Like, I don't even know the names of some of the stuff that's in that ride. So, I'll skip to the end.)

After seeing the Eiffel Tower glowing at night, you all traveled back to Disney. There, you saw the giant Epcot ball, with fireworks going off around it. Suddenly, Tinker Bell showed up onscreen (she thicc af no homo tho 😩👌), and did some of her magic stuff that she always does. For a few seconds you could see two fireworks go off that made the Epcot ball look like it had ears, making it look like Mickey Mouse. After that, some more fireworks went off, and the ride ended. 

(You're welcome for my AWFUL commentary.)

You all unbuckled your seat belts and got off the ride. As soon as you were all out, everyone started talking. "That was awesome!" Narancia yelled. "Hell yeah it was!" Mista agreed. "I never knew the world had so much stuff in it," Fugo stated. "I thought it was beautiful," Giorno commented. "That was definitely worth waiting in line for!" Bruno exclaimed. "I love it even more now!" You cheered. "I fell asleep after the screen turned on," Abbacchio said blandly. Everyone immediately shut their mouths and stared at him, a look of disappointment on each person's face. "Stop looking at me," he demanded, you all obeying. "Well, now that that's over, can we go get something to eat?! I'm starving!" Narancia whined. Fugo sighed. "I guess we could go eat before doing other stuff." "Yay!" You, Mista and Narancia cheered. "(Y/n)! Let's get back to the stroller before someone steals it!" Narancia stated frantically. You nodded, and the two of you sped off to find the stroller that you both so desperately wanted to sit in. 

(Heyyy Bucci Gang! Yeah, I know, this chapter sucked. But enough about that. Let's talk about something else. If you've looked at the pictures that I've put up for the past few chapters, you'll notice that there's a common theme. Hentai. No, I did NOT screenshot those.... Okay well, maybe I took a screenshot for the picture of this chapter... I THOUGHT IT WAS HAHA, OKAY?? Speedwagon looked like he had tiny legs, so I just had to 😤👌. Anyways, as usual, I made another meme, yadayada (no, it's different from yareyare). Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

PMJJM:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b_v-KnZBf6S5VgcYN3qfhZ0AcLWJilMs