Chapter 22

"Dinner! Dinner! Dinner!" is what you, Mista, and Narancia kept chanting while you were all walking to where you'd be eating dinner tonight. "Oh my- We're almost there! Now shut up!" Abbacchio exclaimed loud enough for the three of you to hear, but you ignored it anyways. "I'm VeRy HuNgRy!" Mista yelled. "GiVe Me ThE fReNcH frIeS!" Narancia added. You laughed at their stupidity, and carried on with your own. "You guys can eat some spaghetti when we get there," Fugo stated, trying to get you three to be quiet. "No! I dOn'T wAnT tHaT!" you spat at him jokingly. You could hear him groan, and you knew that you had won, for there was no one who would be able to shut you up. "Dinner! Dinner! Dinner!" The three of you wouldn't stop saying it, and it was obvious that it was getting on people's nerves. But that's what made you keep going, you three were like children. You found it to funny whenever you annoyed other people.

"Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Di-" "YAKAMASHI! ITO SHIZO!" A man who was in front of your group had turned around and yelled at you, Mista, and Narancia. He looked pretty intimidating, so you all shut up, even though you had no idea what he just said. "Yareyareda ze...." That was the last thing the man had said before he walked away. You wondered how a person like him could be at Disney world, because it seems like he would be the non-fun person that people would know. Bruno, Abbacchio, Giorno and Fugo all turned around and looked at the rest of you with disappointed faces. "See? That's what happens when you don't shut your mouths!" Abbacchio pointed his finger in the directions of each of you as he yelled. "Yeah, we said we were almost there, so there was no need to be like that," Giorno stated, also disappointed in your behavior. "You guys need to be just a bit more mature," Fugo added in his usual 'Fugo' tone. "Just, try not to do that stuff again," Bruno finished. 

You all nodded, and kept walking with everyone else without one word. You really were like children, whenever you got yelled at, you'd be quiet, and just look at the ground until someone other than yourself started talking. "Alright, we're here." Giorno broke the silence as everyone stopped and looked at the place.  You all looked in awe at the place. It was huge! "What's this place called?" you asked excitedly. "We're at.. the Be Our Guest Restaurant," Fugo answered, looking at a map in the process. "C'mon! Let's go inside already!" Narancia exclaimed impatiently, and everyone did so. The place inside looked even more stunning than the outside. The way the entire place was lit made it look like everything was golden. The ceiling had a beautiful painting on it, and there were a few big, pretty chandeliers. The very back had a screen that made it look as if it were snowing outside, and the floors were white and blue. Even the tables and chairs looked fancy.

"Hi, welcome to Be Our Guest Restaurant! Do you have a reservation?" a lady at the front asked Bruno, to which he responded, "Yes" in a kind tone. After he had gotten that done, you were all seated by your waiter, and were given menus to order from. "Ooh, (Y/n), look at all the stuff they have!" Narancia nudged your shoulder as he looked at his menu. You nodded as you looked at your own menu. "Now, everyone." Bruno interrupted everyone's menu-reading to say something, and everyone looked up. You guessed that whatever he was going to say was important by the tone of his voice. "I think, that everyone who isn't at least nineteen shouldn't order any alcoholic drinks." "What?! Why?!" Narancia and Mista whined. "Well, because the legal age for drinking in America is twenty one, and I know for a fact that you guys didn't bring your license," Bruno responded. "Wha- Twenty one?! Who decided that?!" Mista obviously didn't like this new thing that Bruno was proposing, and it made him upset. "Mista, I don't know who made the rule, but they made it for a good cause," Bruno said, trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, and whoever made the rule is smart. People in America are crazy." Abbacchio barged into the conversation. Then, the waiter interrupted the conversation by asking, "Are you guys ready to order drinks?" "Uh, I'll have the Chimay Blue," Abbacchio stated. "I'll have a Kronenbourg 1664," Bruno answered. "I'll have a coke," Narancia said. "I'll also have a coke," Mista said flatly. "Water please," Giorno responded. "Sprite please," Fugo added. "And I'll have a Hoegaarden Wit," you finally said. The waiter nodded after writing down all of your orders, and walked away. "Mista, I don't understand why you hate this so much. I mean, alcohol is bad for you anyways," you reassured Mista, to which he just gave you a dumbfounded look. "Are you kidding me. You just ordered an alcoholic drink, and here you are telling me it's bad." "Oh...." was all you could say in response. "I'll let you have some of mine if it helps at all," Bruno stated, trying to get Mista to calm down.

"That would be nice," Mista responded. Soon after, the drinks came, and you all started to drink them. "This actually tastes pretty good," you said while sipping your drink. "Can I try?" Mista asked, staring at your cup. You nodded, and handed him your glass so he could have a sip. He took a sip (yes, he actually only took one sip and not ten), and it seemed that he liked it, because his eyes went a bit wide. "That's good," he stated while pointing at your cup (I obviously don't know what it tastes like, I'm not even 18 yet). "Okay, I've had enough alcohol for tonight." "What?" you questioned. "Yeah, that was enough for me, I don't want anymore," he answered. "Oh my god. First you go on a rant about how you think you should get a drink for yourself, and now your don't want any after have one sip?" Abbacchio retorted angrily. All Mista did was nod. 

"Okay, let's not let that get in the way of our time here." Bruno was obviously trying to prevent an argument from happening, and it worked, because Abbacchio scoffed, signaling that he would stop talking. The waiter had come back, and asked if everyone was ready to order. And after a long time of Narancia deciding what he wanted to eat, the waiter wrote it down and walked away. Now everyone was just waiting for their food which would hopefully taste good. Narancia smiled to himself while he was in thought. The plan was already in motion, and neither you nor Bruno knew that, because you didn't even know that Narancia had a plan. You had always just thought that there was a huge gap where his ideas and knowledge were.

(Heyy Bucci Gang. Now, you might not be wondering, "Why didn't Fugo get some of that good stuff?" Well, fun fact, in part five, Fugo is 16. Definitely not how old I thought he was before I found out. I thought he'd be as old as Abbacchio or something. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)