Chapter 12

"(Y/n)..~" .... "(Y/n)~" .......... "(Y/N)!"

You bolted upright in your bed, looking around you to find who had been calling your name. You looked to your right to see Mista hovering over you, his hands on his hips. "Geez.. Your finally awake," he stated, standing up straight. "Wh... What's wrong?" you asked, rubbing your eyes, trying to become more awake. "Nothing's wrong, we all just need you to wake up. We're having a meeting downstairs," he responded. You raised an eyebrow. "What's the meeting for..?" you questioned, getting out of your bed. Mista shrugged. "I don't know, but Bruno said it's important," he replied, turning to leave your room. "Just hurry up, okay? We're all waiting for you," he said, walking out of your room.

As soon as he shut your door, you quickly made your way to your bathroom. You brushed your teeth and hair, and looked in the mirror to check that everything was okay before leaving your room. You walked down the stairs to see everyone waiting on the couches, silent. They looked at you as you entered the room, and took a seat next to Narancia and Bruno. You were starting to consider Naranfia as a sort of brotherly figure at this point. Bruno cleared his throat, causing everyone to turn their attention to him. "Thank you all for obliging to come today. I-" "Ooh, what's the meeting about, Bruno?! What is it?!" Narancia exclaimed, cutting Bruno off. Bruno glared at Narancia for interrupting, and went back to talking.

"I was getting to that," he stated. "Anyways, I called you all here, because I have some really good news!" Bruno said excitedly, changing his mood. Everyone raised an eyebrow, now interested in finding out what the news was. "What's the news?" Fugo asked. Bruno stayed silent for a moment, a very wide smile on his face. It almost looked as if he were trying not to scream with joy right then and there. "The news is...," he started, pausing to build suspense. Everyone listened very carefully to hear his next words. "We're all going to Florida!" he yelled, holding up seven plane tickets. Everyone else's eyes went wide. "Flo-Rida? I haven't heard music from him in forever!" Narancia yelled, causing everyone to stare at him. "No Narancia. Florida, the state. Flor-i-da," Fugo sounded out for him. 

"Ooooh! I get it now. I was confused for a second there," Narancia replied. You turned your attention back to Bruno, and looked at him with a smile. "How did you get those tickets? Wait, more importantly, how much were they?" you asked, trying to see if the tickets would somehow have a price number on them. Bruno pulled the tickets away from your face, and waved a finger in front of your face. "You'd be mad at me if I told you," he responded, smiling at you. You furrowed your eyebrows, but decided not to carry the matter any further. "This is so cool! I've never been to Florida!" Mista exclaimed, practically jumping with joy. "I don't think any of us have been to Florida," Abbacchio retorted. 

You cleared your throat, making everyone look at you. "Actually, I went to Florida when I was twelve. I went with my.. parents," you stated, saying the last part slowly. Bruno put a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "Do you remember what it was like, by any chance?" Giorno questioned you. You shook your head. "I don't.. Well, the only thing I remember is that we went to Disney World," you replied. Mista and Narancia's eyes lit up. "That's where Disney World is?!" "I didn't know that it was there!" they both said. "That's actually where we'll be going," Bruno told everyone. "Really?!" everyone exclaimed in unison. You were starting to get excited.

"I hear they have entire new sections!" you exclaimed, smiling brightly. "Ooh, like what?" Mista asked. "Well, they have an entire park for Toy Story... And for that movie Avatar! They call it Pandora!" you started to say. "Like that music app?" Narancia queried. Fugo sighed. "No Narancia. Not like the music app." "Do they have anything else, (Y/n)?" Mista asked. You nodded eagerly. "They're currently making a ride based in that movie 'Ratatouille'. They even have an entire park for Star Wars!" you yelled. Everyone was beaming. They were all big Star Wars fans, probably because of Baby Yoda (is that a dead meme yet? Idc). "Other than that, I think that's all the new stuff," you finished. Everyone nodded.

"Uh, Bruno, I have a question," Giorno said out loud. Bruno, and everyone else in the room, looked at Giorno, waiting for him to ask his question. "When exactly are we leaving?" he stated quzically. Bruno stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "I'm sure that we're leaving... Yes, we're leaving in two days," he stated. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Well we'd better start frickin' packing!" Narancia yelled, getting up from the couch and running to his room. Everyone else got up too, and headed to their rooms. As soon as you got into your room, you grabbed your suitcase, and unzipped it, making sure there was enough room to shove things into it.

You grabbed the essentials, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, and other toiletries. Then came the clothes. You didn't know how long you were staying, so you packed five pairs of pajamas, and seven pairs of socks. Then, you packed seven outfits, most of them being short sleeved shirts and skirts, since Florida was one of those places that was always hot, no matter what season it was. You put nine pairs of underwear in the front pouch of your suitcase, and stuffed in four bras with your clothes. After finally being able to shove all of that into your suitcase, you zipped it up, careful to make sure that nothing would get caught in the zipper. 

You stood up, and looked at your suitcase, and even though it looked seconds away from bursting open, you were satisfied with your work. "Heyyy (Y/n)!" someone called from your door. You turned around to see Narancia standing in your door way, smiling. "Hey Narancia," you replied, giving him the same smile. He walked into your room, and sat on your bed. "Are you excited for the trip?" he asked. You nodded, and sat down next to him. "Alright, but I have a little question for you," Narancia stated. "What is it?" you queried. "When are you going to tell Bruno that you like him?" he asked as if it were completely normal. Your face went red, and you started stuttering. "W-w-what do you m-mean?!" you exclaimed. Narancia sighed. "You know what I mean!" he basically yelled, and you put a hand over his mouth to shut him up.

After a few seconds, you took your hand off of his mouth. "Mista told me about what happened the other day. 'Said he was interrupting something," Narancia stated, and you blushed harder as memories came flooding back into your head. You signed before speaking. "Maybe I'll tell him while we're on the trip.. Who knows," you said.

(Heyy Bucci Gang! I know this chapter was weird. The idea of a vacation just suddenly popped into my head, and I just went with it. But, this means no more thinking of what to do for the next chapter, I'll be able to just go along with everything as I write! BTW, yes, I made that image at the top. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)