Chapter 30

"Oi, (Y/n). Get your dumb ass up." The person speaking shoved something in your face (shuddup ✋😳). You opened your eyes to see what it was, nearly jumping out of your skin when you saw Abbacchio's foot. "What the hell?!" you yelled groggily before moving yourself away from the (kinda good looking) foot. Abbacchio smirked before speaking. "You wouldn't get up. I couldn't think of anything else." You quickly pushed yourself away from his foot before sitting up and glaring at him, crossing your arms. "You could've shaken me or something," you mumbled under your breath. Abbacchio rolled his eyes before walking away. "She's awaaaaaake!" he called out to no one in particular. Suddenly, all the other members of the group came into the room, sighing when they saw that you were in fact, awake. "It's about time! We thought that we might miss the flight because of you!" Mista exclaimed, crossing his arms while smirking.

"What's going on?" you asked, rubbing your eyes in order to adjust to the light. "We're leaving today. Yesterday was our last day in the parks, remember?" Fugo questioned you. You sat there for a moment, until you recalled the events of yesterday. "You're right!" you gasped. You quickly got out of bed and ran to your suitcase, pulling some clothes out of it. "I'll be right back!" you exclaimed, running into the bathroom to change. After about two to three minutes. You came out of the bathroom, dressed and ready for today. "You need to start packing," Narancia stated, pointing at your suitcase. You sighed, knowing that you should have done this yesterday, regretting that you let your laziness get the best of you. You reluctantly walked over to your suitcase, and started packing. "So uh, when are we leaving anyways?" you asked out loud. "We're supposed to leave in fifteen minutes," Giorno answered.

Your eyes went wide. "Fifteen minutes?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" You began stuffing your stuff into your suitcase, focusing on how little time you had left to get out of the place. Once everything was in the suitcase, you zipped it up with the help of Narancia and Mista, since, y'know, everything was just shoved into your suitcase. "Are we finally ready to leave?" Abbacchio asked sarcastically. "I think so. Now, let's get all of our things and head to the elevator," Bruno responded calmly. You all did as told, and were soon waiting for the elevator to come up so you could all get in it. Once it arrived, you all got in, and even though it was a bit cramped, you managed to withstand it. After the ride was over, you all got out of the elevator and quickly walked into the lobby. You watched as Bruno went over to the front desk to go check you all out of the rooms. After a few minutes, he was finally finished, and he walked back over to the rest of you with his signature smile on his face.

~~KING CRIMSON~~

The ride to the airport was pretty boring, so you were happy to finally be out of the taxi. When the others had gotten their luggage from the back, you all headed inside the airport with not much time to spare. "Bucciarati! How much time do we have until the plane leaves?" Narancia asked, yawning. "About thirty minutes," Bruno replied. "M'kay. (Y/n)! Mista! Come here for a minute!" You and Mista walked over to Narancia, asking him what he needed. "Okay, so when we're done with bag check, and we're waiting at the thing, do you guys wanna come walk around with me????" he questioned the two of you. "Why are you going to walk around in the first place?" you asked, raising a brow. Narancia then pulled out his wallet and smiled. "I wanna buy a souvenir!" he responded enthusiastically. "Ooh! That's a great idea! I'm gonna get one too!" Mista exclaimed. The two of you agreed to go with Narancia after you all got through bag check, which didn't take as long as you thought it would.

"Okay okay, let's go!" you whisper yelled. The three of you then snuck off to go look at all the things you could take home with you. There were shirts, maps, posters, keychains, and other things. "Let's get something small so we'll have somewhere to put it when we get back," you suggested. The other two boys agreed with you, so you all went to go look at the keychains. You decided to get one that was shaped like Italy, Mista got one with the Italian flag on it, and Narancia got one that just had spaghetti on it. After paying, you all quickly made your way back to the rest of the group without them noticing that you had been gone. "Where were you guys?" The three of you immediately tensed up, knowing the voice of the person behind you. You all turned around to see Fugo standing there, arms crossed. You had to think of something quick, because, knowing Fugo, he'd probably tattle on you.

"Bathroom!" you exclaimed out of nowhere. "Yeah! We were looking for the bathroom!" Mista added, trying not to break into a sweat. Fugo narrowed his eyes, staring at the three of you a bit before shrugging and walking away. "Hey guys, since we have a bit of time left, how about we go look for something to take back with us? Like a souvenir!" Bruno announced to everyone. "Are you kidding me?" Narancia muttered, his eyes wide. You groaned. You guys snuck off for nothing. "I don't wanna, I already got enough stuff for that Disney place," Abbacchio stated. "Me too," Fugo added. "I think that's a good idea. I might do that," Giorno said, getting his wallet out, ready to go shopping. "What about you three?" Bruno turned to you, Mista, and Narancia. In response, you shook your heads, which surprised Bruno, since he thought that you guys would want to do it the most out of everyone here. Bruno shrugged anyway, going with Giorno to go look at stuff.

~~KING CRIMSON~~

 "It's time to get on the plane!" Fugo exclaimed, getting out of his chair. After confirming that he was correct, you all got up and grabbed your bags, heading to go get on the plane. Once all of your tickets were scanned, you all eagerly rushed onto the plane, ready to get out of that airport. You all sat in the same seating order as last time (if you can remember what that was), and you stared out the window, part of you wanting to get off and stay here in Florida. "Wasn't this a nice trip, (Y/n)?" You turned your head to see Bruno smiling at you all happily. You smiled too. "Yeah, it was really fun," you replied. "I'm glad to hear that," he stated, putting an arm around you. "How many times do I have to tell you two not to have children in front of me?!" You and Bruno looked to the side to see a both angry and somewhat grossed out Abbacchio staring at both of you. You held back a laugh while Bruno apologized to him for no reason at all.

You really did know some of the greatest people.

(Heyy Bucci Gang! Yeah, uh, sorry for being gone for so long, I just got caught up in some stuff, like what to do after this story is over, and cover art. Speaking of which, since you all said nae nae to the art, it is going to be used. But a very nice person (LazyGrim) has offered to help me with the artwork, and I am VERY arigato-ful for that. Anyways,I hope to enjoyed this sucky chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

(The image is cursed don't ask why)