Chapter 24

You were thinking that it was just going to be one of those slopes that weren't going to be so so bad. But then.... you were able to see everything down below. (get ready for the meme-) "Eeeeee- Woah! Oh woah woah woah woah woah woah! Hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey HEY!" You started to securely latch onto Bruno's arm whenever the raft stopped at the top for a few moments. "Shit, this is way higher than I thoOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHT!" Narancia was basically cut off as the raft went flying down. Of course, like Narancia had expected, Bruno did something that would usually be unexpected. Bruno, in a matter of seconds, gently turned your head to face him, and pulled you into a passionate kiss. Your eyes went wide as your stomach churned, your face red. You knew what he doing. It was almost like his way of trying to tell everyone else that you two were together. The camera light quickly flashed, and as soon as Bruno pulled away, you immediately went back to screaming.

The long drop was finally over, and you could hear everyone next to and behind you panting. You looked over at Bruno with wide eyes, and he just gave you a small, embarrassed smile. You rolled your eyes good naturedly, and turned your attention back to the ride. It went back to its happy sing-song environment before the ride ended. You all climbed out of the ride, and headed towards the exit, where all the pictures were. You, obviously, were in zero rush to get there because.. well because you didn't want to be there to hear the shocked gasps of your group mates. Whenever you actually got there, all eyes were on you and Bruno. You said nothing as you awkwardly walked past everyone to look at the picture, laughing at what you saw.

You and Bruno were obviously in the front kissing. Narancia and Mista were behind the two of you, holding onto each other for dear life. Abbacchio and Fugo were in the third row, Abbacchio seemed to be un-phased as his arms were crossed, and Fugo was holding onto the handle bars, his eyes wide in fear. Giorno was just in the back, looking sort of confused as his arms were just by his sides, and his eyes were wide. You chuckled again before turning back to everyone else, remembering what you had to deal with. Abbacchio was the first one to say something as he said, "What the fuck?" Your face went red, and you looked at the ground. "HA! I KNEW IT!" Narancia practically screamed. He was shut up by Fugo elbowing him in the side. "Ow!" Narancia grunted. "Again, 'what the fuck?'" You could tell that Abbacchio wanted answers, he was starting to tap his foot on the ground.

"I guess I should have said something sooner..," Bruno butted in. Abbacchio swiftly turned to face him. "You think?" His voice sounded somewhat sarcastic as he said that. "Well, (Y/n) and I are... Well we're not really 'dating,' more so-" "Okay, I don't care about the boring stuff, but I do care about the fact that you didn't tell me sooner," Abbacchio stated angrily. "Oh, well I didn't think you'd care," Bruno replied guiltily. Abbacchio seemed to be taken aback by this statement, for he said, "Of course I'd care! You're my Capo! I need to know this stuff!" "Okay, I understand. I'll make sure to keep that in mind next time," Bruno reassured Abbacchio. All Abba did in response was scoff and turn his head to where he was facing away from everyone else. There was a bit of silence before it was broken by Giorno.

"Well, I guess that since we all know now, we can move on from it." Everyone had surprisingly agreed to that suggestion. "So, changing the subject, can we go back to the Boardwalk? I'm tired!" Mista whined, yawning in the process (hoho, don't think that I've forgotten what time of day I've made it!). "Yes, I suppose it's time that we go to bed," Bruno stated, starting the walk back to the hotel. Everyone followed behind, keeping their distances. Well, you didn't keep your distance. You walked right beside Bruno, since you weren't exactly a fan of staying out in the dark. Even when you were with other people at Disney World, you still felt a bit unsafe. He seemed to notice your nervous stance. I mean, who couldn't? You had brought out CopyCat to keep watch of your surroundings. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Bruno asked while looking at your stand.

You quickly retracted it though, turning to him as you replied with, "Yeah!" Bruno raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'I know your lying.' You sighed in defeat, and brought yourself a bit closer to your boyfriend. You assumed that he didn't really care if the others saw, because he simply put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he tilted his head to rest against yours. You could almost feel the stares of the other people walking with you against your back. "I call window seat for the monorail!" you exclaimed, catching everyone off guard. "You always get it anyway," Mista commented, earning an, "Oh shut up" from you. Once you actually got to the monorail, you booked it to the first open seat just in case someone would try to steal it, since you'd most likely be mad at whoever would try to take your seat. 

The ride back to the hotel was pretty uneventful. You simply just looked out the window the entire time. You all got off of the monorail, and quickly headed back to your rooms. You didn't even bother changing your clothes. Well, that's a lie. If you were given the choice, you would have just flopped onto your bed and fallen asleep. But since your clothes were wet, you changed into some pajamas, and then flopped into bed. A few minutes later, you felt a weight come from the other side of your bed. You decided not to look over since you already knew who it was, feeling his surprisingly warm arms wrap around you. You smiled as you got more comfortable, wondering how someone like Bruno ended up with you.. Or should it have been the other way around?

(Heyy Bucci Gang! I'm happy and kinda scared rn. Happy because school is closed until April 13, but scared because school's shut down because of Coronavirus. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)