Chapter 14

The plane ride wasn't all that exciting. Bruno and Abbacchio talked to each other, while you looked out the window and watched the scenery below. You soon got bored of that, so you decided to watch a movie that was provided by the tablet thingy in front of you. Soon though, you fell asleep watching the movie. Next thing you knew you were being woken up by someone shaking you. 

"Come on (Y/n)! Get up! You're holding up all the people!" the person exclaimed, still shaking you. You didn't care to see who it was, you just shooed their hands away from you and yawned as you spoke. "Okay okay! I'm getting up!" You reluctantly got out of your seat, and followed everyone off the plane. You smiled, remembering where you were, Florida. Narancia started running around the airport, taking a look at everything he saw. He's never been to America, so he wanted to see what kinds of things they had there. "Narancia, c'mon, we have to go get our suitcases. Then we can look at everything," Fugo stated, dragging Narancia with the rest of the group the the suitcase area (idk if it has a name, I'm just calling it that). 

You all waited patiently for your bags to come in sight, and when they did, everyone rushed to get their own. "Alright guys, now we have to go find a taxi or something," Bruno stated, scratching his chin. "I thought there were only taxis in... What's that place.. New York?" Narancia asked himself, thinking out loud. "There are taxis here too," Abbacchio said blandly. Narancia nodded, and he had an expression that you could only read as 'I just learned something new today.' Everyone had thankfully gotten out of the airport, and waited outside fora taxi. "Hey Bruno.. Do you think a taxi could even fit all of us?" Giorno turned to Bruno as he asked the question with a quizzical look. 

Bruno's eyes went wide in realization. Everyone else turned to Bruno, waiting for an answer as to what you would all do. "Uh... Well, I didn't exactly think about that... Maybe, we can take the bus?" he said, making it sound like a question more than a statement. "Now that's a big brain move," Mista randomly called out, making a few people laugh, and a few people groan in annoyance. "Then it's settled. We'll go find the nearest bus stop," Bruno finished as he started to walk in a random direction. Everyone followed him, and you eventually found a bus stop. The ride to your hotel was kind of difficult, since there wasn't much room for you guys to out your bags. Soon though you were relieved to find out that you bad reached your destination, and hurried off the bus. 

Once you and everyone else got off the bus, you stretched, your back hurting from the position you had to sit in on the bus. "Where... are we?" You didn't know who had asked that, but you sure were just as confused as they were. "We, are here to wait for another bus!" Bruno exclaimed happily. "Wha- Another bus?!" Mista yelled. Bruno nodded, pointing at a bus stop sign. "Don't worry, this bus is a special bus. It's gonna take us straight to Disney World!... Or, the Boradwalk to be more specific," Bruno answered, causing everyone to get all excited. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what everything looks like!" Narancia yelled, everyone else agreeing with him (for once). 

"(Y/n)! You've been to Disney before! What's it like?" Mista questioned, turning his and everyone else's attention to you. You tried to remember what you had done during your time in Disney a long time ago. "Well, they have a whole bunch of cool rides, but that's obvious," you started to explain. Everyone listened intently to your explanations. "The Boardwalk is also amazing! It has a huge hotel, and when you go out to the back of it, there are so many things that you can do! They also have movie nights from time to time!" You finished explaining, and everyone looked like they were in awe. "That sounds so cool!" Narancia finally broke the silence. Everyone, once again, agreed with him. You hadn't realized that the bus had already stopped in front of you all until there was a honking noise, and you all nearly jumped out of,your skin.

"Oh! We need to get on!" Fugo exclaimed, carrying him and his luggage onto the bus. You all did the same, and were soon on your way to your hotel. "Okay! This is the Boardwalk! Anyone who needs to get off, this is the time!" A voice over the intercom made you and the crew get up and almost run out of the bus with the luggage they were carrying. You all excitedly walked into the entrance, gasping as you looked at the inside. "Okay. Uh, you guys go sit in that couch over there, and I'll check us in," Bruno said, walking over to the check in counter, speaking with someone. 

The rest of you went over to the couch that Bruno pointed to, and you sat down. Narancia opened a bag that he had been carrying with it, and pulled out a bottle of cola. He held it in his hand, before he smiled. "Ooh, it's warm," he stated. He then did the unthinkable, and drank the damn cola, causing the rest of you to stare at him in disgust. "That's disgusting," Abbacchio stated while pointing at Narancia, an almost angry expression on his face. "Says the guy who made someone drink his own piss!" Narancia retorted, taking another sip from his warm cola. You quickly turned your head to face Abbacchio, a look of shock and disgust on his face.

"Don't fucking ask," he told you after noticing that you were staring at him. You put your hands up slightly in defense, looking away from him. Bruno came back shortly after, carrying a few key cards for some rooms. "Okay everyone. We're going to have two rooms. They each have two beds, and a pull out couch," Bruno started. "Who's going to share the rooms?" he finished with a question, and people started glancing at each other. "I'll share a room with Narancia and Mista, and maybe Giorno," Fugo replied, looking at his three roommates. "Alright then. I guess I'll be sharing a room with Abbacchio and (Y/n)," Bruno decided, and the seven of you all started to head to the nearest elevator, dragging your luggage along.

As you were all waiting in the elevator to get to your floor, Bruno spoke. "Oh! I almost forgot. Our rooms are next to each other, and there's a door that connects the two rooms," Bruno reminded everyone. "Sweet! So we can just go in and out of the rooms whenever we want?" Mista questioned. Bruno nodded, confirming that Mista was correct. The elevator door opened, and you all got out, and headed to the rooms. You separated from Mista, Narancia, Giorno, and Fugo, going into the room with Bruno and Abbacchio. You and Abbacchio heard Bruno yawn, and turned to see him laying down in one of the beds. "I guess I'm taking the couch then," Abbacchio sighed, walking towards the couch. You climbed into the other bed, getting under the blanket and resting your head on the pillow. You assumed that you were very tired, because you almost immediately fell asleep. 

(Heyyyyyyyy Bucci Gang! Yeah, I know, this chapter wasn't that eventful or interesting, but I'm... What's the word.. Building up? I mean ill getting to the interesting stuff, so don't worry. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)