Rant instead of a chapter

I hate children.

Okay, that sounded harsh, but hear me out. 

My (very epic) brother left about five days ago to go my aunt's house, because yeah. Anyways, whenever he left, my dad came up to me and was like, "Hey Lu, I have a really good idea." I was interested, so I said, "Wussup?" Then my dad was like, "Aight, so, y'know how we're replacing your brother's floors, and there's nothing but concrete????" (Why were we replacing the floors, you might ask? Because I nearly destroyed my entire god damn house. How? That's a story for another time.) Anyways, I said "Yeah, what about it?????" Then my dad replied wiiiiiiiith, "I think you should draw on his floors and surprise hi, whenever he comes back."

I was like "BRUUHHHHHH, that's a good idea!" 

Then, I obviously got to work. So, trying to not go off topic, I introduced my brother to JoJo, and now he loves it (not as much as me tho). So, I decided to draw a picture from that one scene where Joseph is peeking in on his mom... 'cause yeah. Y'know the "Niiiiiiiiiiiice!" scene? 

Anyways, I think it turned out pretty well! The hand proportions were way different from one another, but that doesn't matter.

Anyways, two of my sisters came into my room while I was chilling, and were like, "We made a mAsTeRpIeCe! YoU nEeD tO cOmE sEe It!" I was praying to god that they didn't do anything to my picture....

They fucking drew all over his damn face. I was very upset. I kinda wanted to cry. But instead I just calmy walked back into my room while repeating the words, "I'm leaaaaaaaaaviiiiiiiiiiing!"

They had to apologize, but I didn't accept because they ruined something that I spent almost three hours on 😤😤😤😤😤😤😩😩😩😳😭😳😭🙃🙃😐

Anyways, that's why I hate children.

This is what they did:

And this was me when I saw it: