Chapter 31

"We're finally hoooooooooooooooooome!" Narancia ran through the front door and flopped right onto the couch as soon as he laid eyes on it. You took a breath in as you looked around the place, trying to get used to it for a second time. "It is nice to be back," Bruno stated. "Yeah, we can play video games, and sleep in, and..... Yeah!" Mista exclaimed, throwing his fist into the air. "I'm just glad that I don't have to sleep on a couch anymore," Abbacchio said to no one. "Well, I'm gonna unpack my stuff now," you stated, walking towards the stairs. "Already?" Fugo asked, his brow raised. You nodded as you started to walk up the stairs and into your room. "I'll come help you," Bruno said before following you to your room. 

The two of you walked in, and after a few minutes of chatting, you got to work. Bruno was putting your clothes away, and you were putting away your toiletries and other things. When you were done, you sat on your bed and stared at the ceiling for no specific reason. Bruno soon joined you, a comfortable silence coating the room. When you were starting to fall asleep, most likely from the trip back, Bruno started to speak. "(Y/n)... There's something that I've been wondering for a while." You turned your head to Bruno. "What is it?" "Forgive me for asking, but if there's a reason, why did you live in that dirty apartment?" he asked, his gaze focused on you. Your eyes widened the slightest, and you stayed silent for a moment before speaking up.

"Well," you started, "It's kind of Ava's fault that I lived there." Bruno raised a brow. "How so?" "Uh, it's kind of hard to explain... but, she sent a picture to my parents of a fake attendance sheet, making them think that I wasn't going to work." Bruno nodded, showing that he was listening intently. "So basically, they believed what they were being told, and they kicked me out," you finished. Bruno's eyes widened at the last part. "That sounds a bit cruel," he said to himself. "Don't worry about it. I didn't live there for long. Plus, if they didn't kick me out, then I never would've met you!" you stated happily. Bruno smiled contently, moving a hand to rest on your cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb. "I'm glad I got to meet you, (Y/n)," he told you, wrapping an arm around you, pulling you closer to him. You blushed a bit before smiling. "I'm glad that I got to meet you too." 

You tilted your head upwards to look at Bruno. The two of you stared at each other for a bit, before Bruno started to lean in closer. You did the same, and soon enough, both of you were enjoying a gentle kiss with one another. You pulled away, yawning. "Sorry, I'm a bit tired," you said, rubbing your eyes. "It's okay," Bruno replied, running a hand through your hair. "I think I'm gonna take a nap," you told him, putting a blanket over the two of you, shuffling closer to Bruno. He smiled once again before putting you into a spooning position, resting his head in the crook of your neck. You sank into his embrace, dozing off slowly as time went by, falling into a peaceful sleep.

~~~

"EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWUH!" You were rudely awaken by someone screaming pretty close by. You decided to ignore it though, closing your eyes in attempt to fall back asleep. You weren't able to, since there were sudden gagging noises all over the place. "ThEy'Re *gag* SlEePiNg ToGeThEr!" You finally decided that going back to sleep wouldn't be possible. "What the hell...?" you said, clearly annoyed. "Oh come on, it's better than what we thought they were doing," a different voice spoke. "Shut up you two! You woke her up!" There must've been a lot of people in the room, because you were hearing so many different sounding voices. You slowly opened your eyes, sitting up to see who was in your room. It was Narancia, Mista, Fugo, Giorno, and Abbacchio, and they all had shit eating grins on their faces. "What's going on?" you questioned no one in particular.

Your eyes widened as you suddenly saw that Fugo and Giorno had cameras in their hands. "What are you doing...?" You asked worriedly. "You both looked so happy, so we thought that it would be a waste to forget something like this!" Giorno replied, still smirking. Everyone else in the room agreed. You could already tell that they would somehow use this against you one day, and you were going to hate when that moment would happen. "Well, can you leave? I'm really tired," you stated bluntly. "Oh right! Yeah, let's go guys," Fugo said a bit suspiciously, walking out with the others. You scoffed before laying down, feeling Bruno's arms wrap around you once again. "What happened?" he queried, his voice groggy. "Oh! I didn't know you were awake. Uhm, it was nothing," you replied, burying your face in his chest. "Alright then," he yawned, "I think I'm going to sleep a bit more." "Me too," you stated, closing your eyes.