Chapter 28

(So.... Lately I've been reading the comments, and.... It's obvious that you guys fucking hate Ava. I even saw a little *ahem* petition to take her down. I say we put that into action. Right. Now.)

You made sure to pay extra attention to every sight you passed by as you sat by the window in the monorail. After the ride was over, everyone rushed out hurriedly, excited to to everything this park had in store for them. Even your group of friends was rushing to get to the entrance. "Guy guys guys! There's something I've been wanting to do since we got here...," Narancia stated, catching everyone's attention. "What is it?" Giorno asked. Narancia pointed in a certain direction, and whenever you followed where his finger was pointing, you were shocked. "I wanna ride in one of the strollers." "You wanna what?" Fugo was asking this, trying to make sure he had heard the words correctly. "Yeah. I wanna ride in one of the strollers," Narancia repeated, crossing his arms.

"Hell no," Abbacchio said harshly. Narancia pouted at this. "Why noooot?" he whined. "Great. Now I wanna ride on one," you mumbled quietly to yourself. Somehow though, Narancia had heard you, and grabbed you by the arm, now pointing at you. "See? Even (Y/n) wants to ride in one!" he defended. The others stared at you in shock, thinking that you of all people would try to stop him from getting in one, and not wanting to be in one yourself. The awkward silence was thankfully broken by the sound of Mista letting out a sigh. "C'mon. Let's go get one." You and Narancia smiled widely as the two of you ran to go get a two seat stroller. Mista walked over with you and told you both to get in, which you both did happily. Mista started pushing the stroller to get back with everyone else. Abbacchio seemed like he was trying to distance himself from all of you. He most likely didn't wanna be seen with two (almost) adults riding in something for three year olds.

"Hey Bruno.. What park are we in?" You could tell that Fugo was asking the question, you'd been friends with him long enough to recognize his voice. "We're in Epcot," Bruno answered. "Big ball. Big ball. Big ball. Big ball." You turned your head to see Narancia pointing at a literal 'Big Ball.' You were about to join in, when you heard your phone ringing. You saw that it was the phone number of the candy store you worked at, so you decided to answer the call.

(Okay, time to switch the form of dialogue.)

You: "Hello?"

Co-worker: *gasp* "(Y/n)! Oh my god! Where are you?!"

You raised a brow.

You: "I'm at Disney World..."

Co-worker: "DISNEY WORLD?!?! What are you doing there?!"

You could hear a few gasps come from your other co-workers in the background.

You: "Did the boss not tell you? I told him before I left that I was going on a trip!" (in our favorite rocket ship- I'll stop..)

Co-worker: "He didn't tell us! We all thought you were dead or something!"

You: "I-I'm not dead..."

???: "Give me that."

Co-worker: "Hey!"

You were almost able to feel the phone getting snatched from your fellow co-worker, and instantly got an idea of who it was. 

You sighed in agitation.

You: "Hello, Ava."

Ava: "Don't 'hello' me! Just who do you think you are, leaving us like that! We haven't been doing so well ever since you left! It's starting to get chaotic!"