𝖔𝖓𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚

Summer vacation.

A time with friends, family, and yourself.

Iris's least favorite time of year.

Being Student Council isn't really her thing, hence why she let Lizzie Saltzman run last year, even though Lizzies twin Josie won. Iris does however thrive in school spirit. She is in every activity she can be, and she often helps Dr. Saltzman with his speeches by writing them or speaking for him.

Like she is right now.

"This school year was tough," She reads off a sheet of paper, looking up at the students she's been with for the past three years. "But we worked through it. We survived monster after monster, protecting one another no matter the circumstance." She smiles at her dear friend, Josette Saltzman. The two had similarities and so many differences, exactly why they work so well as friends. "Because that's what family is. Protecting each other. And thanks to Landon Kirby, the Salvatore Boarding School can officially announce that Malivore is gone!" The students cheer, some of them patting Landon Kirby, the phoenix, on the back for saving the world from his father.

Who was a weird place pit thing. Nobody really understands it either, but welcome to the world of supernatural, right?

Iris smiles wide, her curled blond hair bouncing. "Once again, thank you for the amazing, hard, exciting, terrifying, but great school year we had, and we can't wait to see you again after the summer!" Everyone cheers once again, standing out of their seats to get their bags from their rooms.

Iris sighs triumphantly as Dorian Williams pats her shoulder. "Well said, Iris."

"Thank you, Dorian." She hums, feeling proud of herself. She steps away from the podium, watching the crowds shift directions multiple times.

Iris McKnight; known for her personality and heart of gold. One of the few remaining innocent people of the Salvatore School, even with her dark past.

The Sanguis Coven, the blood coven. Iris's bloodline was known to use dark magic, they worshipped it like it was their god.

It probably was.

Not many know how Iris is the way she is, considering the amount of death she witnessed her first 14 years of life. Three years later she's the same happy person she was when she stepped into the school. Even though some were concerned with the fact she killed a coven of nearly 200 people.

"At least I won't be the only one here this summer."

The blond turns slowly to see Landon Kirby. His hands are shoved in his pockets as he glances at Iris. The two had been brief acquaintances through the school year, but neither of them knew much about the other. Iris shifts her feet, smiling softly. "Hey, Landon."