𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

✧・゚: *✧・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚

Iris spent her first day organizing her new supplies for the new year. Every year, the girl has a new color scheme. This year, she's decided on a pastel-rainbow, including a lot of white and baby pink.

She highlights a homework assignment in a purple highlighter as MG stumbles over. "H-hey, Iris." He stammers.

Milton Greasley, a vampire and good friend of the witch's. They met when he first came to the school, she was the one that gave him a tour. They grew close, a brother sister bond. He helped her come out as gay nearly 9 months ago, along with Josie and Fiona, and they've just been close as can be ever since.

"Hey, MG." Iris chirps, smiling up at the baby-vamp. "What's up?"

He sits next to her at the table, making sure nobody can hear them. "Dr. Saltzman called me, asked if I could come compel a girl that saw a monster in the Mystic Falls High basement."

Iris's eyes widen. "Really?" He nods.

"He also said that he could probably use your help cleaning up the monster, and double checking it's dead."

Iris thinks about using her magic. How every time she does, her body is overflowed with this darkness, this evil she can't control. The girls smile falls. "I-I don't know. I've been pretty busy-"

"Come on, please?" Milton does a puppy eye, making a pouty face. He pokes Iris's side, causing her to laugh.

"Okay, okay, fine!" She huffs, waving him off. "I'll go. I'll go." She closes her notebook, putting it in her bag. MG let's out a cheer, pulling the blond along.

"The sound was just a busted water pipe. And then Dr. Saltzman-

"Principal Saltzman." Alaric corrects. Iris looks at him before grinning back at Milton.

MG nods awkwardly. "My bad. Principal Saltzman turned the water off and took care of everything." He says s

The girl pulls away, blinking. "Wow. Crazy first day, huh?" She asks.

"Great. You can head back to class now." Dr. Saltzman exhales.

MG turns towards the girl, who Iris recognized from before. "Ah. Don't even think about it."

Iris and her friend look at Alaric, confused. He shakes his head quickly. "Uh Uh, hey, if he trusts you, so do I. Uh, by the way, I don't usually do this. I'm not trying take anyone's agency or anything, you know?" MG chuckles. "So, I got to jet. I got a study date with some uh Uh, someone. It could-it could be anybody, really." He says, tossing his hands to his side