𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

The three girls walk through the woods. "I know you don't want to think about this, but the real world isn't resetting like this stupid one is, which means we are rapidly approaching Josie's unexpected journey there and back again." Lizzie complains.

Iris squeals. "Bear trap."

The three avoid the obstacle. "I'm not gonna tell them about me." Hope retorts.

"Why not?" Lizzie groans.

"Because it's not gonna change anything."

Iris pauses. "Arrow."

The three step back a bit, letting the arrow hit the tree in front of them. "Sorry!"

"Be more careful next time, Frank." Lizzie snaps.

"You're okay, Frankie!" Iris yells, trying to make them seem less mean.

Lizzie looks at Hope. " It would change everything."

"No, it won't." Hope says. "When I saw that portal, I knew that there was only one way to stop the monsters from coming. I'm just gonna have to jump back in and close it. Everyone's just gonna forget me all over again." Her voice sounds weak and defeated. "I was created to be the loophole that ends Malivore. It's the only reason I exist. It's my destiny."

Iris sighs. "Hope-" Before she can say anything, the minotaur lets out a loud roar. "Run."

They rush into a clearing, the three dodging spears coming from the ground. They even reap the minotaur. "Come on. The school should be right through here." Lizzie says.

However, it's just Town Square all over again. The Keeper speed walks by. "Oh, hey. Ready to take that deal yet?"

"I'm ready to take this maze and shove it up your-"

"Maze? Oh, no, this isn't a maze." The Keeper laughs. The trio follow the woman. "It's a labyrinth. Know the difference?"

Lizzie scoffs. "Do I look like a nerd?"

"A maze has multiple paths, a labyrinth only has one." Iris explains.

"Exactly." The Keeper chirps. "As I said before, there's only one way this is going to end."

They watch her walk away. "Granted, her legs are amazing, but she is a royal bitch." Lizzie snaps. "What are we gonna do?"