𝖙𝖜𝖔

✧・゚: *✧・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚

The blond witch steps into the middle of the airport, dragging her bright blue suitcase behind her. A smile on her face as she walks through, looking for any sign of Caroline Forbes-Salvatore.

The older people in the airport sent the girl strange looks due to her outfit. With her light washed bell bottom jeans, and her tank top that was covered in flower patterns that was tied into a not, making it more cropped, and open toed heels, she didn't seem to fit in the setting she was in. Her loose curls bounce as she checks her phone again.

"Iris! Over here!"

She looks to her left slowly, seeing Caroline and her other daughter, Josie's twin, Lizzie. Lizzie has long blond hair, a lot lighter than Iris's. Her style much more modern and preppy than Iris's 70's retro look. The two never really spoke, despite Josie and Iris being so close.

In Lizzies story, Iris was nothing but a side character.

The McKnight grins with her pearly white teeth as she rushes towards Caroline. "Mrs. Salvatore! Hello!" The girl beams.

The two hug as Caroline smiles warmly. "Oh, Iris, hi! You've grown so much since I last saw you." She hums, admiring the girls beauty.

That's one of the many things people admire the Iris girl for. Her undeniable beauty.

Iris hums, "Thank you," She turns slowly to the young Saltzman. "Hello, Lizzie." She hums.

The blond half of the Saltzman twins glances towards Iris. "Hey." She blurts. "Mom, you said we could get Starbucks, and I've been waiting for thirty minutes-"

"You will get your starbucks, Lizzie." Caroline laughs. She turns to Iris. "You want some?"

Iris smiles kindly, warming the vampires heart. "I'd love to." Lizzie stares at Iris for a moment, before following her mom down the airport.

As summer went by, Iris spent a lot of her time with witches, trying to pull as much black magic out of her as they could. However, it was like Iris only produced it, and once it was gone the next meeting she had twice as much in her veins.

Nobody knew however, only Caroline, Bonnie, Alaric, and the witches they employed. They made sure, for Iris's sake, that it was all kept under wraps. Caroline went back and forth, driving Lizzie and Iris place to place. It was rare they were in the car at the same time like now, driving Lizzie to see a doctor.