𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

"Iris, can I speak to you for a moment?" Asks Headmaster Vardemus. The blond bites her lips, nodding as Josie Saltzman leaves. "I looked into your coven. I assume you know the prophecy relating to your soulmates, correct?"

Iris McKnight shrugs. "I meet them when I touch them or something." Honestly, Iris hadn't thought much about the Myth of Soulmates. She had been far too busy focusing on friends and her school work.

Vardemus clears his throat, "Your link is built by first touch. As if you're electrocuted by something like, say, a toaster." The headmaster leans back in a chair, staring back at the powerful witch. "Have you felt that at all?"

Iris frowns in thought, truly trying to remember. Her mind goes back to her and Lizzie, shaking hands for the first time ever. The way the two of them felt this shock, causing Iris to fall onto the grass. "Yeah, actually. I have." She answers.

"And since that touch, have you felt this overwhelming need to help them?" The blond remembers her sudden anxiety just hours ago. Lizzie struggling against the Oni, her head spinning as she stood chained against the tree. Iris stiffly nods, Vardemus leans back. "I see," Vardemus opens up a notebook, scribbling on a pen. "And what do you plan to do with this information?" He asks her.

Iris blinks trying to find an answer. But she didn't know.

Fiona attempted to ask her friend what's wrong, but Iris dismisses her completely. The blond witch didn't want to admit that she had found the one. She especially didn't plan on it being Lizzie.

As Iris McKnight laid in bed, she stared at the ceiling above. Twirling her finger, she created a rainbow star-like pattern, the stars twinkling down at her. She smiles softly, attempting to forget for a moment the magic she was feeding off of was full of darkness. Her hands veins slowly turned black as she made mini comets fly across the galaxy on her ceiling. Without the blond knowing, Fiona laid there, watching as her friends arm turned black. The Japanese-Vietnamese mixed girls eyes widen in surprise, Iris slowly falling asleep, the sky above her bed fading away.

As Iris sleeps, flashes of a girl who became her cushion to live race through her mind. A girl with brown hair, and beautiful eyes. A smile that she never wanted to show often. A girl who could kill anything. A granddaughter of the Original Witch. Daughter of the Original Hybrid and a Crescent Wolf.

A girl. A Tri-Brid by the name of Hope Mikaelson.

Memories of the two growing close behind closed doors. Helping each other kill a Gargoyle and a Oneiroi. Assist Hope with her Landon Kirby problems. Josie rambling about her former crush on the girl. The two growing closer and closer as months went by.