𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚

Summer had come and go, and just like that everyone was back at the Salvatore Boarding School for another year. Iris had yet to find out what was going on with herself, but she wasn't going to let it stop her from her favorite parts of her school year.

She ties the front pieces of her hair back, making sure to leave baby hairs for her face. "Hey," She looks in her mirror to see a tired Fiona.

Fiona Pham, her roommate and her friend. One of her parents is Japanese american, and the others Vietnamese american. The girl's a funny one, with a sarcastic attitude but high intelligence. She's a witch from a small coven in New York, and her father sent her here when she was 12. Fionas most noticeable feature is her flower patterned freckle on her forearm with nine petals.

The roommate opens up her dresser, fiddling through her skirts. "First day jitters?" She asks Iris.

The blond sighs, putting her hands in her lap. "No, not really. I'm more just worried about the new principal." She admits, opening a mascara.

"He can't be that bad, right?" Fiona shrugs, deciding on a simple blue skirt.

"Let's hope not." Iris sighs.

"Welcome back, Stallions! Today's lunch will be a simple home cooked hamburger with your additions of choice, and for my favorite vegetarians and vegans the salad bar was extended this year, so be sure to check that out! If you have any questions regarding your schedule please be sure to talk to the counseling, any of our student council, or me! Thank you!" Iris and Fiona stand side by side, handing out school calendars to students.

Iris stands tall in her red plaid skirt and cropped white shirt, with a S on the left breast. "Hey, Iris," She peers up to see Jed, a werewolf. "I, um, wanted to know when tutors will be, like, a thing?" He asks.

"Tutoring will be available within the next month, but we don't do it until we're well into the year," She chirps. He nods slowly, walking away.

Iris and Fiona have small talk as a man with gray hair and a fancy suit walks over. "Excuse me, which one of you is..." He looks at his walking staff, "Iris McKnight."

The blond lifts up her hand, smiling wide. "That would be me." She waves.

"Lovely, can we chat in my office?"

"I noticed on your file, you've been a very interactive student in your years here."