𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

Iris and Josie follow Kai Parker into the Mystic Falls Hospital. "Are you sure this is gonna work? Why are we here?" Josie asks her uncle.

Kai sighs. "Oh. Information for information. Tell me more about this Malivore pit and those monsters you've been dealing with." He pauses to look back at them. "And for the record, I never lost faith in Santa being real." He says to Josie.

His niece speaks up. "Basically, Malivore is a pocket dimension, like this one. There is a portal into our world. We closed it, but the monsters keep coming."

"Fascinating." Kai breathes. "Now, to answer your question, we're here because I spent years studying genealogical records while being hunted and killed for sport." He explains to the two girls. "I recently found someone who donated blood under the name Smithfield, which was her married name. Maiden name: Bennett." Kai gasps, pointing to the sign saying Blood Storage. "Bennett blood. Ta-da."

He swings open the door, Jade sitting there. "Thank God you're here. I'm still hungry." She growls, and with Kai's magic, he slams the door shut.

"I thought you killed her." Iris yells.

"Yeah, I totally did. But they're banished to this world, like me, so they just keep coming back." He explains. The vampire bangs on the door. "We should go." He says.

"We need to find my dad before that werewolf wakes up." Josie says, urgently rushing down the hall.

"Well, then go. Save Daddy." Kai clasps his hands together. "I'm rooting for you. Although you and your dad aren't bound to this place, so at some point be it today, tomorrow or the next they'll kill you all." He says. "Sorry, kiddo, the Bennett blood's gone. We're trapped here. Nothing matters."

Iris pauses, looking at Josie, before speaking up. "What if there was another way to get Bennett blood? Would you help us then?" She asks him.

Kai chuckles. "Yeah, nice try at manipulation, but I'm not gonna believe anything y-" Suddenly, Iris whips out a vial of blood.

"It's Bonnie's from when we sent the Sandclock here." Josie explains.

Kai smirks. "I knew you were holding out on me." He says, walking towards them.

"I didn't know if I could trust you." The Saltzman says.

Suddenly, Jade speeds in and pins Kai to the wall. "Oh, goodness." He begins to laugh, pulling Jade closer. "Oh, perfect timing, baby."