𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

Iris, Landon, and Lizzie rush into the transitional cages, where Fiona sits with the zombie.

"Hey, guys, what's up-"

"The Croatoan is about to eat us." Iris blurts, locking the door.

Lizzie pants as she looks at Landon. "This monster is hunting secrets, not you, so at least it has some taste, unlike my sister."

"But that's the thing, no matter what Malivore tells the monsters, they always follow their prime directive first." Landon explains. "So tell me whatever secret you're keeping, and maybe it'll stop." Fiona looks at Iris, questioningly. Iris and Lizzie share awkward eye contact. " Is it about Hope? It's about Hope, isn't it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lizzie lies.

The Croatoan slams its fists on the door, causing Landon to drop the candle, it's light burning out. "Thing was useless anyway."

The four run off. "Well, at least I had an idea." Iris mumbles. This wasn't a situation she needed to be in. She had way too many secrets to keep track of.

"I just had one, too." Landon sash. "Can you make us invisible and break open his cell?" He points to the zombie, who roars at them.

The three girls shrug. "Why?" Fiona asks.

"We're gonna do what every great sci-fi franchise does Kong versus Godzilla, Alien versus Predator-"

"We're gonna suck?" Lizzie asks.

Landon frowns. "That's blasphemy. No, we're gonna we're gonna let the monsters fight."

Fiona rolls her eyes. "Oh, this is a nerdgasm, not a plan."

"I agree with her," Lizzie says.

"Fine. Then just tell the truth."

Iris and Lizzie share eye contact, before connecting hands. "Invisique."

The four of them become invisible, and Fiona opens the cell. The Croatoan steps in the room, as the zombie steps out. They stalk towards each other, but merely walk past one another, letting the zombie run free.

"I told you, nerd."

"Shh!"

"You shh!" Lizzie snaps. "I have a better plan." She walks towards the cage. "Hey, ugly. Over here." The Croatoan hisses and growls as he wonders in the cage. Iris slams it shut, the four of them being visible again.