𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

The blond McKnight hums a sweet tune as she slides on her bell bottom jeans. They were bright blue, but Iris offset it with a light purple cropped wrap top.

Her door swings open, Hope and Lizzie rushing in. "Iris, please tell me you're not joining everyone on the Christmas spirit?"

She turns to look at her friends, confused. "What?"

Lizzie sighs in relief, "Thank god," She hugs Iris tightly, who still stands, confused. "There's a new monster that brought Christmas early."

"Before Halloween?" Iris asks. "That's just wrong." She gawks. The Sanguis witch looks between them. "So? What do we do?"

Hope steps forwards. "Actually, I need you and Lizzie to go on a road trip to find Landon."

Iris frowns, confused. "I thought that the monsters weren't after him this time." She chirps.

"We don't know what they want, or even who they're working for anymore." Hope explains. "I just need Landon to be safe."

Iris sighs, nodding. "Okay, easy enough." She chirps, looking to Lizzie.

Iris's door swings open again, Theo and Fiona standing side by side, grinning widely. "You guys! It's time for hot chocolate and cookies!" Fiona squeals. Iris looks her friend up and down. Fionas hair is in two pig tails, a santa headband, and a santa sweater dress. Whilst Theo stands in his casual jeans, with a christmas sweater too add to the festivities.

Hope glances at Iris. "See what I mean?"

Iris nods sheepishly. "Come on, Lizzie," She chirps, pulling the blond along.

The two blonds sit in Lizzie's car, Iris humming to the sweet tunes on the radio. "How do you even like this stuff?" Lizzie grumbles. "It's all old people music."

Iris scoffs. "The 70's all the way to the early 2000's had some amazing songs, and you can't tell me otherwise." She says, screaming the lyrics to Uptown Girl.

Lizzie watches Iris dance in her seat, not letting anything get to her. Her heart races in her chest, a feeling she had never felt before. "Can we talk? About the curse, or prophecy, or whatever?" Iris looks up, sighing.

"Lizzie,"

"No," The Saltzman cuts her off. Lizzie turns down the music, looking at Iris. "When we were about to get eaten by the Croatoan you told us about the Soulmate Prophecy with your coven. When you meet your soulmate, there's an electric shock, right?" Iris bites her lip, looking out the window. "When we touched hands at the game, we had an electric shock, right?" Iris still remains silent. "Iris, answer me!"