𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

"Okay, squad." Lizzie and Hope look at their crew. "We have a problem, and we're down a witch because Josie's in Richmond for Commonwealth Day. Which is bad for us, because-"

"A Croatoan came through the portal. And it killed a councilman." Hope cuts off the Saltzman.

Kaleb, who sits in front of his sister, frowns. "What the hell's a Croatoan?"

His sister snaps her fingers. "Hold up. The lost colony of Roanoke." The group all stare at her blankly, "Seriously? Not one of you?"

"I'll play." Says Landon, who sits next to Iris. "Roanoke. It's one of the first English settlements in North America until it just vanished without a trace."

"And the only thing left behind was a word carved on a tree: Croatoan "The group all stare at her. "What? I'm a history nerd. Why else would I be here for Commonwealth Day?"

Kaleb turns to the group. "Uh I-Ignore her. Her visitation privileges are about to be revoked."

Hope continues to speak. "The monster is here, and it's after Landon, so we need to get him somewhere safe." She explains.

"Okay, um, no offense, but why is some girl from Mystic Falls giving us orders?" Kaleb asks.

"Oh, it's because she's a wolf."

"Because she's a witch." Lizzie and Rafael say at once. Lizzie groans, rolling her eyes.

"Most importantly, she knows how to kill monsters." Landon shrugs.

Kym shakes her head. "That's so cool."

Rafael looks up. "Wait, guys. What about the zombie? I thought Malivore could only release one monster at a time."

"Yeah. That's what we all thought." Iris follows.

Kaleb scoffs, looking at Hope. "How the hell do you know about Malivore?"

"I filled her in." Iris lies, smiling brightly. "She took down the Oni, and she killed the Minotaur."

"Although that was actually really more Iris." Lizzie hums, smiling in thought. She suddenly frowns, shaking her head, confused on why she was so giddy at the thought.

"Wait, wait. There was a Minotaur?" Landon asks, sounding disappointed as he looks at Iris.

Lizzie nods. "Yeah. Not everything's about you." She says as she rolls her eyes.

Iris leans over. "It was super cool." She whispers to Landon, who smiles wide. Hope frowns in confusion, not understanding how the two became so much closer.

"All right. So, then, what's the plan, Miss Were-witch?" Kaleb asks Hope.

"The plan is that I will take Landon, put a barrier spell around him-"