𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

MG had called Iris and her friends for help, along with Lizzie. Apparently, he had found a zombie.

Theo tackles the zombie, Fiona being sure to swing open the door with her magic so he doesn't break anything. Sebastian speeds in, Iris and Lizzie holding on to him.

Lizzie grabs Iris's hand, siphoning magic. "Incendia!" She yells. MG pulls Theo back, the werewolf's eyes bright red.

One of the mysterious characteristics of Theodore Jones; his eyes are red, not yellow. Reasons as to why yet to be determined.

MG turns to the Saltzman witch. "Lizzie, we have to trap it so Malivore can't send another monster."

"Incinerating it kind of defeats the purpose of this whole charade, don't you think?" Sampson hums.

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Okay, fine." The blond grabs onto Iris, "Glacies corporis." The zombies flames diminish and he falls over unconscious.

Kaleb, who's been standing to the side with his sister, Kym, looks at said sister. She smiles. "You were saying?"

"It is Common Wealth Day, and I feel like I have nobody to hang out with." Groans Fiona. She hits the ball over the net. The group of four decided to play Volleyball, Theo and Sampson putting up the net for them.

Sampson rolls his eyes as he hits the ball back. "You're literally with your three favorite people, all whom are totally available to hang out with you."

Before they can do anything, MG, Kaleb, and Kym rush over. "Can you guys help us catch a super old vampire that was brought back to life from its coffin and is probably going to eat everyone?"

Sampson looks at the group. "Me?" He chuckles, pointing to himself.

Iris rolls her eyes. "Yes, we will help as much as we can." She smiles warmly.

In the woods, Fiona and Kym walk side by side, holding hands in case Fiona needs to protect her before the others step in. Sebastian, the 600 year old vampire back from the dead, smirks as he creeps behind them. His black veins grow under his eyes, and Fiona spins the two around. They spray a bottle of vervain in his eyes.

"Oh, my eyes! What is this sorcery?!"

"It's called vervain, I think." Sebastian wails as Kym tilts her head. "It's cool, right?"

Sampson and MG speed over, shoving Sebastian into a tree. Theo jogs over, patting Fiona and Kym's backs. "You two did great!" He chimes.

"Told you this would work." MG says to Kaleb as he speeds over, helping them keep Sebastian held.

Sebastian glares at them. "Unhand me, you turnips. I had one drink."

"Yeah, that drink's name was Wade." Iris snaps. Fiona frowns, surprised Iris is the only one who can remember the poor boys name.

"I did not even kill your precious Wayne. Now unhand me before I-"

"Frangeretur." With a wave of Iris's hand, Sebastian's neck snaps, causing him to fall to the ground.

Kym's eyes widen. "Damn. Why'd you do that?" She asks as she takes her hood down.

Iris sighs. "I don't like murderers." She says simply.

Kaleb scoffs. "I'm tired of people giving me lip today." He grumbles. Turning to his sister, "I don't care how geeked out you are over Commonwealth Day. I'm putting you on the next bus out of town." He snaps.

"But I had this costume handmade."

"Yeah, don't even get me started on all the things wrong with you wearing that."

Theo pats Kym's shoulder. "Kaleb, let the girl have her fun." He shrugs.

MG steps in, glaring at the wolf. "I personally support a woman's right to wear whatever she wants." He says.

"Stop trying to marsh my mellow, Kaleb." Kaleb sends MG and Theo warning looks as Kym rolls her eyes. "I'll leave when I'm good and ready." She huffs.

"I'll call Mom."

"I'll call Dad."

"I-" Kaleb stops, knowing he has nothing else. "Damn it." MG chuckles, Iris shakes her head, smiling at the siblings arguing. "Don't you guys got something else to do other than sit here and chime in on matters that don't concern you?"

Sampson sighs. "I'm gonna grab Sebastian, and MG and I will take him to Dr. Saltzman's office at the high school until Commonwealth Day's over." He explains.

MG nods. "It's empty so no one should be there when he wakes up."

Kaleb raises a brow. "By no one, you mean Lizzie, right?" MG bites his lip, and Iris's eyes widen.

"MG, you haven't told her?"

"I was I was gonna," The group all chuckle as MG frowns. "She's gonna be so pissed at me."

Kym looks at them all confused. "Is that the blonde from this morning?" She asks.

MG sighs. "I sort of accidentally made her think she was having a psychotic break."

Kym chuckles, "That's not gonna go well."

"I know."

Sampson walks down the street, hands in his pockets as he turns a corner, heading to the back door of a slaughter house. "Oh, my god!" He yells in disgust. He sees what looks like a council member, turned into goo. Looking up he sees a carving on the wall.

CROATOAN

He sighs, pulling out his phone. "Iris, I think we have another monster,"

"Sam, Im sorry but I am currently busy trying to find a way to turn black magic into earth magic, why didn't you call Fiona or Theo?"

Sampson's eyes widen, he couldn't tell Iris why. "Because I thought I should call you,"

Iris taps her pencil. "Hey, I'll text Lizzie, her and a friend of ours can help."

"You mean Hope?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Is Hope that soulmate you were talking about?"

Iris's eye widen. "What? Oh my god, no!" She practically throws her pencil. "No way, look, I'll explain later, but I need to get them down there soon. Text me the details."