𝖙𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

Iris, Lizzie, and Hope stop right before the street. "So, since we're trapped here, are we ever gonna talk about how you came back from Malivore and decided not to tell any of us?" Lizzie retorts, annoyed at the Mikaelson.

"Sorry. I'm a little busy keeping us from being roadkill." Hope snaps back. "Projectium Deflecta. That should protect us."

The three step out into the street, the car coming right at them again.

The witches sit up in the grass once again. "I don't think we have magic here." Iris says finally. Nothing the two girls had done worked. There was nothing else they could do.

"Or you just did the spell wrong." Lizzie grumbles. She grabs Iris's hand, a spark shocks the two blonds. "Ow," Lizzie mumbles. She keeps her grip, trying to siphon anything from the McKnight.

"How's that siphoning going?"

Lizzie scoffs "Okay, fine. There's obviously no magic. And we're in some sort of death maze from hell."

Iris looks around, observing the girls with teased frizzed hair, the colorful outfits. and the dated cars "Why is it the '80s?" Iris asks nervously.

"Speaking of," Hope looks over at the two girls. "Have you ever played Frogger?"

Iris and Lizzie nod, and they all walk to the edge of the pavement. Hope steps on the road, the car speeding by. Hope jumps back, and the carr drives over a puddle, splashing the three of them. They all share annoyed looks.

"Hey, look! A clothing store!" Iris chimes, walking straight towards it.

The McKnight steps out of the dressing room in a neon green mesh top with a black tank underneath. Some black pants with a fancy belt saying Boy Toy on the front. She looks at Lizzie, who's wearing acid washed jeans and a neon colors top with black mesh on the torso, and a pink laced top underneath. Her heart races at the sight of the blond.

"Acid wash is clearly your thing." Iris's head snaps up at Hope, who's wearing mesh patterned tights, a leopard skirt, and a colorful t-shirt.

Lizzie giggles. "Right?" She looks at Iris. "You look good!" She cheers.

Iris's cheeks redden. "Thank you." She hums. Hope stares between the two, sensing something that maybe the blonds don't even sense.

"Now we got to get out of here." Explains Hope.

The three begin to head for the door. "Oh. My hair is still wet." She reaches for a hair dryer to plug it in, before electrocuting all of them.