𝖘𝖎𝖝

✧・゚: *✧・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚

The game continued semi-normally. Aside from Fiona accidentally nearly falling into Ethan, who sat on the benches.

She doesn't know how that happened either.

Josie catches the ball, rushing by the players. Kaleb grabs the ball, whilst Maya, a human girl from the high school, pulls on Josie belt flag. However, Josie mumbles a spell, making it look like she has the ball, which is why Maya grabs her flag.

Theo rushes to the score line, where Kaleb throws it in the air. High school students try to jump in Theodores way, but Fiona waves her hand, sending most of them down. The stragglers jump as high as they can, but Theo jumps almost double the height, catching the ball and throwing it into the touchdown section.

Kaleb does a happy dance as he high fives Sampson and Fiona, Iris standing close to Landon in the other end. "So, do you have any advice for what I should do next?" He asks the blond.

"You're blitzing on first down." She says to him as if it's the easiest thing in the world.

Landon frowns. "Uh, what does that mean?"

Josie walks over, her face in the form of a frown. "It means the second she snaps the ball, you yell "blitz" and you bury Little Miss Milkshake."

Iris nods. "Yeah, that's pretty much it."

"That's aggressive." Landon says, raising a brow at his girlfriend.

Josie snaps her head at him. "You have a problem hitting her or something? She has no problem hitting on you."

Landon watches as his girlfriend walks past him. "Consider her blitzed." He mumbles. He looks at Iris for help.

"She's just more competitive than usual, is all." Iris explains. Landon nods slowly, hoping the blond is right. "You'll do great, I promise." She chimes, patting his shoulder.

Iris starts jogging off, but Landon stops her. "Iris, wait!" The girl stops, turning to face him. "Could you, uh, stay close by in case I mess up?" He asks awkwardly. Iris gives him a small smile.

"Yeah, sure."

Maya tosses the ball behind her. Hope misses the catch, but turns around slowly to get it. "Landon!" Josie scolds.

Iris turns to Landon. "Right!" He hisses. "Uh, Blitz!" He yells before rushing at the human girl. Hope tosses it in the air as Landon comes at her. Iris mumbles a spell, making sure Landon actually tumbles her over.