𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

"Uh, Kitsune are from Japanese folklore and are Japanese foxes." Dorian glances up at Fiona, Theodore, and Iris. "Probably from your mothers side." He whispers. "A kitsune can have up to nine tails, depending on its age, wisdom and power. The only way to kill a kitsune is to cut off all of its tails, as it is said that one of the tails is its main tail and the source of all its power. Not knowing which tail is the main one, one would have to cut off all its tails to kill it." He explains. "One, five, seven, and nine tails are the most common numbers in folk stories. When a kitsune gains its ninth tail, its fur becomes white or gold."

Fiona nods slowly. "So, my birthmark isn't just some weird flower design that grows petals?" She asks. "It's...tails?"

Dorian shrugs. "I mean, I think so." He says. "A kitsune is a shapeshifter, and usually when it reaches the age of 100 years, it learn the ability to take on a human form." He reads. "But you're half human, so I don't think that applies." He mumbles.

"What about me?" Asks Theo.

"Uh, well Hellhounds are a monstrous dog, leashed to the spiritual world. They can often be found guarding the entryways to the afterlife or skulking in the shadows behind a person who is doomed to die soon." Dorian explains. "While considered a bad omen, the hellhound has often helped many as well. The supernatural dog was said to warn people of danger and protect them when they needed it. The dog is often very loyal to those who call upon one and is said to be very watchful. While the creatures are often known as evil, they are not as evil as one would suggest."

Theo looks at his two friends. "That's good, right?" Smiles the hellhound wolf boy.

"However, encountering them was still considered a sign of imminent death."

The boys face falls. "That's not good."

"So we're all gonna die?"

Iris turns around to see Lizzie, leaning against the shelf in the library. "Nobody's dying, Lizzie." The girl sighs.

"Not the problem here." Lizzie retorts. "Iris, clean up on isle Landon."

"Theres two of you?"

Iris stands in front of Landon Kirby, Hope Mikaelson, who's on a bed, and Simu-Landon, Landon's subconscious. She crosses her arms over her chest, surprised to see what she is currently looking at.

"Listen, it's not all that bad." Landon sighs. "We give fake me Hopes blood, we shove him into Malivore, and boom! He's gone!"