𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

"And this is one of my favorite places!" Iris cheers, pulling Sebastian down the stairs. "The cafeteria."

Sebastian nods slowly. "So, you get along with the wolves. Now we just have to see if you fit in with the vampires here." Landon explains after, trailing behind the two. "Uh, we can hang out while they eat, they like Iris."

The blond girl elbows Sebastian's side. "Or, you can get a drink." She winks.

"Animal blood, of course."

Sebastian nods to Landon's additional statement. "Of course."

Iris grins. "Come on!" She spins on her heel, prancing in the direction of the vampires. However, Alyssa Chang comes right her way, with a already broken plate in hand. She pretends to bump into Iris, cutting the blonde's hand, the plate shattering into pieces on the floor. The blond let's put a painful shout, looking down at her bloody palm.

"Oh, my god, I'm so sorry!" Alyssa fake cries. "It slipped!"

Vampires begin to hiss, surrounding Iris slowly. Sampson, who's been eating this whole time, steps in front of one of his classmates, pushing them back. He was one of the few that could control his hunger, probably due to his age and years without it when desiccated. Werewolves come to his side, ready to attack anyone to even try to get a bite out of the blond.

Dorian rushes over. "Code red. Vamps, clear out. Now!" Vampires begin to speed away. "Theo, Jed, calm your pack down."

Theo and Jed look at Iris, who gives the two a nod. Jed turns to the snarling wolves. "Wolves, follow me."

Dorian goes to grab Iris, but she seats him away. "I'm fine!" She shouts. "I know a spell," She mumbles.

"Are you sure?" Iris stiffly nods, Dorian mumbling about having to go get cleaning supplies before running off. Iris pants as she looks at Landon and Sebastian, smiling awkwardly.

However, Sebastian and Landon look past the pretty witch, both with concerned stares. Iris frowns, turning slowly. Milton Greasely stands feet away, panting. His veins under his eyes darkening, growing. "MG?" Iris's voice wavers through the air as MG stares into her eyes.

Without saying a word, MG rushes at the witch, she closes her eyes tight, almost prepared for the pain. However a gust of wind brushes by. "Breathe, Milton, breathe!" She opens her eyes to see Sebastian holding the baby vamp back. "Focus only on the sound of my voice." Landon rushes down to Iris, pulling her close to him. "The urge will pass."

MG's shaking slows, "I'm sorry." He looks at Iris, who's eyes are full of fear. Landon tightens his grip around her, pulling her closer to his chest protectively. "I'm sorry." He says again before speeding off.