𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✧・゚: *✧・

✧・゚: *✧・

"Pretty much everyone gets along here." Landon says. He stands between Sebastian and Iris, who've had a strange vibe since they met.

Iris stands tall, waving to a passing student. "There are other supernatural schools like us, but we're the only one that integrates all three factions." She explains. "It can be a little overwhelming for new students."

"Tis not three factions. 'Tis six." He says, pointing out the Phoenix, Kitsune, and Hellhound students whom have recently discovered their identities. "Tell me, what powers does a phoenix possess? Surely, it's more than merely dying often." He chimes.

Landon looks at Iris, who shrugs. "That's, uh That's kind of it. I'm cool with it, though. I mean, everyone else has the hero angle covered here. I'm better as a sidekick." He stammers.

"I imagine it would be nice not to be killed quite so easily."

Iris leans towards the Kirby. "Sorry about last time, by the way."

Landon shrugs. "No worries. You're not the first person around here who's killed me." He chuckles.

Sebastian raises a brow. "You killed him?" He asks. The three take a turn, nearly bumping into Josie.

"Hey, Iris," Josie giggles, relieves it wasn't a stranger.

Iris smile wide, "Hey, Jo-Bean!"

Josie's eyes land on Landon, her face paling. "Hey,"

"Hi. How's it going? What-What's up?" Landon stutters.

Josie looks at Iris for help. Iris shrugs,
not sure what to say. "The usual. Getting rid of magical evidence before my dad overreacts." She replies.

"Sure."

Josie peers over the boys shoulder. "Anyways, see you guys later." She turns on her heel, walking away. "Iris, I'll see you in Spell Lab!"

Iris waves goodbye, Sebastian leaning over her shoulder.  "Is this what they call teen drama?"

Hope Mikaelson approaches the trio, Landon smiling awkwardly. "Hey."

"Josie didn't leave because of me, right?"

Landon sighs, looking in the direction Josie ran off to. "I hope not. Um, you're all moved in?" He asks his rekindled love.

"Yeah. Um, Alyssa Chang generously gave me back 20% of my room." She explains. "Plenty of space for the nine things I still own." She looks at Sebastian, who's fiddling with Iris's golden hair. "What's going on?" She asks.

Iris smiles softly. "You know how Dr. Saltzman wanted to see me?" Hope nods. "He wants Landon and I test our vampire friend, Sebastian."

"To see if he can stay at the school." Landon finishes. Iris nods, Sebastian's face unmoving, emotionless.

Hope doesn't take her eyes off the vampire. "Call if you need backup?" She asks Landon.

"I can assure you, I will be on my best behavior." Sebastian says to her. "Even a sidekick can handle me."

Hope wanders off, and Lizzie bumps into Iris's shoulder. "Hey, Iris," She waves.

"Hi, Lizzie," Iris replies, smiling softly. Sebastian watches as the two girls stand there, only staring at one another. Iris inhales sharply, turning on her heel. "Ready?" She asks the two boys, leading the way with her short skirt and black closed toed heels that wrap around her ankle.

Sebastian looks at Landon. "Isn't she an interesting creature?" He asks, watching Iris.

"Yep," Landon grumbles.

The McKnight witch pushes the gymnasium doors open. "Oh, Jeddy!" She squeals. The wolf's eyeball the girl, some of their eyes lingering for slightly too long for her own comfort.

The wolf wraps an arm loosely around her waist, "Hey, Iris," He smirks. Everyone knew one thing about Iris and Jed; they were close. Jed, of course, wants to get closer, probably believing he can convince her to fall in love with him, even if she was gay. Whilst Iris is the one who will always remain content with their friendship now. He sends a bored look towards Landon.

"Hey guys," Says Theo. Iris smiles wide at her best friend. Theo looks at his Phoenix friend. "Have you heard from Raf?" He asks.

"Uh, he's staying with his dad for a bit." Stutters Landon. "I think it'll be good for him."

Theo nods. "Okay," He says, looking at Sebastian.

The vampire stares directly at Jed, who's still being more physical with Iris than he'd prefer. "Tell, uh, Captain Cheekbones he's got a weird staring problem." He teases with an airy laugh. "See you," Jed says to Iris, him and Theo walking away.

Landon glances up to Sebastian. "It's okay. Lots of vampires can't be around one werewolf, let alone this many. Most vampires can't control their emotions." He shrugs. "Downside of all the power, I guess."

"I think having no power would be far more concerning." Sebastian replies smoothly. "You know, a little blonde birdie told me that Clarke almost killed Hope and your friend Iris." The blond looks up, her eyes wide. "Hope was powerless and running for her life, and you were...you were, you were searching for yourself?"

"I was trying to keep everyone safe."

"And did it work?" Sebastian asks. Landon looks down, Iris crossing her arms. "Not that you could have done anything anyway, of course, but if the girl that I had loved was in danger, I would want to be able to protect her."

Landon struggles to pick up the ball, but tosses it to Sebastian. "He'll play." He snaps. Sebastian smirks at Iris, walking by. "Is it just me or is he creepy as hell?"

Iris raises her brows. "What? No," She giggles. "Come on," She drags Landon to the bleachers, the curly haired boy chuckling at her excitement. The two sit, watching what's going to happen.

The game starts, and Sebastian vamp speed forward, grabbing a ball. The vampire dodges ball after ball, hitting as many people as he can. Student after student is out.

Jed throws the ball, finally hitting Sebastian. The vampire falls to the ground and werewolves step back, worried about his reaction. Iris squeals, rushing to the floor. Landon follows close behind, almost not wanting to. Jed stands behind Iris, who kneels down to the vampire. Sebastian slowly stands, chuckling. "Well played, my lupine friend." He hums, Iris bouncing back up to her feet.

Jed smiles. "Rematch anytime, bloodsucker." The two shake hands, sharing a laugh.

"Anytime."

Iris lets out a relieved sigh, smiling softly. Sebastian gives the blond a sly grin, leaving Landon feeling uneasy.