8

Jason's POV:

I had noticed David's mood shift over the past couple of months. He was definitely happier around us, he didn't get stressed as often as he used to and he was more efficient with vlogs because he not finished them almost on time and was back to posting on a regular 2 times a weeks schedule. I knew David hated to admit it but these meals where really helping him out and in my opinion, spending alone time with Natalie was even better for him. He has stopped being so demanding of her and they are closer. They are definitely more flirtatious toward one another but I don't want to mention it incase they get embarrassed and stop. I can't wait to see where this goes for the two of them.

Regg's POV:

Nat and I have been speaking over the past months just like always on FaceTime but recently, our talks have taken a slight turn toward the more romantic and relationship side. I really enjoyed our catch ups every day and she seemed to be little shy whenever she mentioned his name or talking about him. But I can always see the blush that appears on her face. I made sure to tell her everyday that she should just keep subtly flirting and reassuring her that he felt the same and that they were both just too afraid to admit.

Taylor's pov:

I noticed how Nat and Dave were acting in private specially one the past weeks where they were suddenly cuddling much more and had so many more inside jokes. I didn't mind the little extra work because David was suddenly telling me to do some of the things that he usually only wants Nat to do. I had also caught the stolen glances that happened way too often to not mean anything. I had also taken notice of the occasional lunches that they had just the two of them and whenever they came back, their moods would be lifted. I pulled Jason aside the other day to talk to him about it because him, just like me, spends so much time around them that I knew he must have noticed it too. He told me about the lunches and we both started conspiring about what it would be like if the two of them started dating. Honestly, I am totally rooting for them.

Carly's POV:

Erin and I routinely go to David's house and we've realised that lately there's been a change of mood from his part but it's so subtle that we don't really know what it is. I mean, we know he is less stressed and yet he's posting more often but we just can't put our finger on it.

Joe's POV:

Lately, David's made my job so much easier. Before, we would go back and forth much more on bits for the vlog but now, it's like he just says yes to most things that I suggest and we are able to put more stuff up which is definitely working in both of our favours. I honestly just hope this lasts for the sake of all of us.

Mariah's POV:

As a girl in a relationship, I feel like I just catch on to things a little easier than others specially the boys. Natalie has been around us more often instead of running around doing things for David. Also, it's like they are glued to each other and Natalie blushes whenever someone makes a joke about Datalie. We all knew that she liked him some time ago but she definitely is letting it show a little more now and I wish her the best.