34

Nat's POV

Two months later and we had been having doctors appointments here and there. David had started to post less and some of his fans had noticed that he would only post 2 or 3 times a month but he still put in the same effort and quality in to each one of them. He also had a lot of meetings about the possible show which now was starting to become something and he was also taking a chance with many other things such as movie roles, shows, presenting etc. so his friends didn't really notice that he was posting less. They just thought that it was because he was so busy with all the other things with is true but not only. David and I were thinking of a way to tell them that we were having a baby. We wanted to make it worth filming which meant that it had to be a crazy idea but that was true vlog squad fashion.

David had told you that he would handle all of it as it would be a gender reveal as well as surprising them with the news. Taylor was also in on it and I keep trying to persuade her tot ell me even the slightest detail but she just won't budge.

The day finally came, all of out friends were in the backyard along with us, my mom, Jason's mom and the antonyans. I was cuddled up on to Davi'd side and all of our friends were facing us. He had told us to all were white which was interesting seeing as he only ever wears black but I didn't complain because eh looked so handsome. There was a huge box behind the both of us and suddenly David started to eexplain "so, me and nat have a surprise although she knows nothing about it. It's behind me in this huge black box. But it's sort of a double surprise." Taylor then came out carrying a cardboard box and handed it to Jason "ok, now read it loud and clear for everyone to here.

Jason looked at us with intrigue. He slowly lifted one of the flaps and then the other. The suspense was driving everyone crazy. The cameras placed around the garden ready to capture all of the reactions. He finally opened it and suddenly his breath was taken away. Now I wanted to know what was in there. He slowly lifted out a small bronze coloured puppy wearing a t'shirt and we all awed. Then David yelled "now read the shirt!"

Jason lifted the puppy up to see what it read and said "New Vlog squad dobrik member coming August 2021!" Immediately our friends went wild. They all came over at us and we had a massive group hug. Everybody in disbelief and congratulating us.

As soon as the excitement started to die down, zane asked "so, what's in the giant box?"

"Well" David started " the reason we are all wearing white is because there is also going to be a gender reveal today. Only Taylor knows the gender so lets hope everything goes to plan. This is an experiment, it will bow up and stain our clothes. If its pink, its a girl, if its blue, its a boy" Everyone cheered excited

"3..2..1!" everyone changed and the reactor material was poured in. suddenly, everything went pink and everyone started cheering. I rand over to David and jumped in his arms "we're having a girl!" we both screamed and everyone cheered once again. Th rest of the day was spent laughing and playing with he new puppy and everyone asking about the baby and what it meant for out future. We told them about the show and how we eventually planned to move back to Chicago but that for now it would just be a little bit of the same but at a slower pace.

A year later

We were all gathered around the house, saying our final goodbyes to everyone. Some of them had come back to visit just to say goodbye like heath and Mariah who now lived on the other side fo the country with a baby on the way. Our little stella was in David's arms as he rocked her back and forth. We all reminisced on all the good times we had had in this house but we had all sort of of moved on from that point and were each doing our own thing. David's show was in Chicago which was much more convenient for us and we had food a great home, close to where we had grown up. David's family were so glad to have him back and to be grandparents that they are crying of joy when we told them. Esther was now eating to make her own life and she wanted to follow in David's footsteps and move out to LA. Of course her parents were reluctant but knowing so many people there now that would help her and a little of David's financial help, we all knew she would be fine.

We said our final goodbyes and closed the door behind us. David help up his camera and said, "well, that's the end of that chapter, now, on to the next, thank you guys so much for watching" and we shared a kiss by the front door. He turned the camera off and the screen went black. I turned to look at him and our three other kids: stella, Mason and Jason (twins) and paige as they finished watching the video of our love story back in 2020. "I hope you guys find someone as beautiful as you mom and as caring as she is" David said.

"Well, these two guys have each got a girlfriend already" Paige said

"wha?!" I said shocked at our 15 year olds

"well, Stella has a boyfriend and you haven't told her anything" Jason complained

"jeez, you are just like your uncle Jason, always complaining" David said and we both chuckled. "She is allowed to have a boyfriends because she is 17 almost 18" David told them

"How bout you paige? You like anyone?" I teased our littlest one

"Nope, all the boys in my class are dumb" She said with a yucky face

"that's my princess" David said as he picked her up and kissed her cheek. I looked around at my loving family and I still couldn't believe that this was my life.