15

David's POV:

I had been one of the best nights of my life. It had surprised me how nice it had been to dance with Natalie. However, I blame it all on the alcohol, we hadn't drunk too much so we would remember everything tomorrow but we were a little tipsy and were letting loose more than usual. Me and Nt hd finally got back to the hotel after the wedding and we each went to our rooms. We had adjoining rooms but we each wen to our separate door.

I was getting ready for bed so I put my pyjamas on and they happened to be ones that I had matching to Natalie that we had bought for a party. I put my glasses on because my eyes were so tired and I got on the bed with my laptop resting beside me. I was typing my password in when Nat walked in to my room from the shared door. I looked up to see what she wanted and I realised that we were wearing the same pyjamas. She noticed too and we both started laughing at the coincidence. Normally this would not have been so funny but the alcohol was getting to us. Once we had calmed down and she was sitting beside me on the bed I asked, "So, what's up?"

"Im starving"

"When are you not hungry?" we both laughed. "Here, let me order us something"

I called room service and ordered a bit too much food but it all sounded so good. "So, they told me it'll take around 30 to 45 minutes.

"Okey"

we sat in silence for a couple of seconds before she started speaking again "It was nice dancing with you today. I feel like you are getting better at being close with girls"

"Not girls, maybe its just you" I said and instantly regretted it.

"What do you mean?" she said intrigued

"Uhhh, I think its just because of how close you and I are that I'm that comfortable around you. I don't think that I would've been able to get so close to anybody else"

I noticed her shifting in the bed getting closer to me and it just felt normal.

"hey, have you thought about us since chicago?"

"Ummm, yeah, actually. you?"

"Yeah, me too. would you think that it would be that bad if we dated?"

"Actually, no" I said pretty surprised that I had admitted it to myself. I closed my laptop to put my whole attention on this conversation. I turned to her and she turned slightly to me. We looked at each other firmly for a couple of seconds before we were disrupted by the door. I got up and opened the door for the room service and handed the man a tip before he left. Once we were alone again, I noticed the sudden energy from Natalie from seeing all the food and I just laughed. She playfully pushed me over to the bed and fell on me. We were suddenly caught in an intimate moment which I wasn't used to but I wasn't also opposed to it. I like being so close to her. After a few seconds she got off me and we turned around, still sitting on the bed to eat the food. Our sides were still touching but we were too focused on the food. It wasn't until we finished eating that we finally spoke again.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you were hungry" I told her.

"Shut uuuup." She said thing me again. Once again I fell against the bed. She crawled on top of me and kept on pushing me so I felt the need to fight back. I turned us over so now I was on top of her and I pressed her arms to the bed so she would stop fighting me.

"David! stop" she screamed while laughing. I stopped and fell on the bed beside her. We were both still laughing. Eventually, we ended up falling asleep on my bed and I felt like it was one of the best days and nights of my life.