19

David's POV:

It was two days later and Natalie and I were having the time of our lives. Nobody knew aobuu tush's yet which was nice to have that feeling for ourselves.

I was starting to wake up, the heavy feeling of my eyelids as they started to open. Now only where my eyelids heavy, but I felt a warm weight on my left arm, chest and a little of my legs. Never in a million years did I think that I would be here with her and it would feel so normal. My first instinct was to wrap my arm around her tighter to bring her even closer to me. I now had her almost entirely on my chest and her head was grazing the bottom of my chin. I propped my head up to where I kissed the top of her head. My eyes were finally starting to open and adjust to the light streaming through the window of my room. Before I could fully open my eyes I heard the all too familiar feeling of my phone vibrating from the other side of me. I was in such a happy state at the moment that I didn't want to ruin anything and I decided to ignore it. I just wanted to enjoy it a little more and I also didn't want to wake up Nat. After a good 30 seconds, the phone stopped vibrating and I felt Nat shift in her place as she tried to get more comfy. Once again I kissed the top of her head to show her that I was awake and I said "Good morning"

I felt her turn her head up to face me and she responded "Good morning". We both smiled and took back our original position. "how long have you been awake?"

"Umm... about 5 or 10 minutes, not very long. I kind of just wanted to stay in bed with you a little longer."

"Awww" she said while hugging me. "Hey, one sec, I'm gonna go to the bathroom" she said as she started to get up off of me. I instantly felt the cold on my body where she had been laying. Once she was in the bathroom, I took a few seconds to take in everything that was going on with my life. I then took the phone from the night stand to see who was calling me earlier. I realised it was Jason but I imagined that he just wanted to know what we had planned for today but I didn't really know myself so I decided to not respond and instead look at all the messages to get up to date. Not long after I heard the door in the bathroom and looked up to se Nat once again. I instantly left my phone on the bedside table once again. I then proceeded to pull the covers to the side a little and open my arms for her to get back in them. She just smiled at me and came to me with arms just as wide as mine. she laid with me and I pulled the covers back on top of us so she wouldn't be cold. We had gone back to cuddling and enjoying each others presence when she said "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well actually, I don't know, I was hoping something would pop up because Jason called me this morning, I imagine he wanted to know the same thing and I need a vlog"

"Okey. I've got quite a few emails that I'm behind on but I an do that from anywhere so whatever we do it fine."

"Well, actually, I did have something planned for tonight for the both of us. You know, I sort of wanted us to go on another date and I had a place in mind"

"Okey, just tell me a time and I'll be ready."

"Great." I said and kissed her one last time on the head. We remained in silence a few more seconds until we both heard a noise from outside and we looked at each other in shock. I don't remember telling anyone to come this morning but maybe nat did? "Hey, did you invite someone to come over?"

"No? did y..." she was cut off as we heard the door of my room open and without a moment to react, Jason was standing there in just as much shock as we were.

No one knew what to say at that moment. Suddenly Jason opened his mouth and said "Sorry, I was never here" and turned around and left.

Nat and I looked at each other a little mortified that he had just seen us like this but we instantly started laughing at his shock to find us both in bed together. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go speak to him, one sec" I said and she nodded her head in agreement.