20

Nat's POV:

A week had gone by and we were now nearing the end of march. David and I were really taking it slowly and still keeping it a secret between us two. We did share a couple of pecks every day when no one was around and it felt magical. We were sitting on the couch, David and Jason editing and I was working on some emails. They had finished filming the podcast and joe had left to grab Bobbie so ti was just the three of us at home.

"I have question" Jason said and the both of us were caught off guard as we looked up. "How's your relationship going?"

David and I instantly looked at each other not really sure how much to reveal so I slowly started "Well"

"Yeah" David added

"Okey, give me little more than that. Anyone would say you're not dating" and we all laughed "Have you kissed again?"

"Yeah" I revealed not wanting to say more

"Really?" he said more excited as he was getting what he wanted

I looked over at David for help and he said "Yeah, on our second date and then like a couple of pecks a day" he sounded a little more confident than I did.

"Well then how come when you're around me your guys act normally and pretend you're not dating. like not even hold hands or share a peck in front of me"

I felt my cheeks heat up and then David said as he was getting up "Well, how's this?" and I saw him approach me until he sat beside me, held my hand and gave me a peck. If I was shy before, I was about to pass out now.

"Wow" Jason said in disbelief "I didn't think you guys could be any cuter. Okey, but seriously, why are you so afraid of being affectionate with one another in front of me?"

I was now able to get myself together and i said "I don't know. I think because it took so long and we always told ourselves that it would never happen, now that it's happened, I think we want to make sure that it lasts and are afraid of anything going wrong." I felt David sneeze my hand for reassurance and I smiled.

"I honestly don't think you guys have to worry about anything. Like, take a risk and trust me, you guys are here for the long run."

I leaned in to David and he kissed the top of my head and wrapped an arm around me.

"aww, you guys are too cute. I'm so glad I found out before anyone else. and by the way, if you guys ever need to have some alone time, don't worry, I'll cover for you."

"Thanks Jase" David said.I agreed with him, I think we should start to take more risks.

"Do you guys like the honeymoon faze"

"I really do. I honestly feel like I'm dreaming" David said and I looked up to him and gave him a short kiss.

"See, the honeymoon stage is the best" Jason said. "When are you planning on telling the others?"

"I don't think think we want to keep it a secret much longer because you guys are always supportive of us but I wanted it lo last at least a week so maybe like beginning of april?" I said

"Yeah, I actually had an idea for the first of april you know for april looks to prank them"

Both Jason and I nodded in agreement and then we proceeded to get back to work. But this time David and I were sitting back together.

———————

We were going on a date once again and David and I were sitting in the car. "Hey, what idea did you have to tell the rest of the group?"

"Well, since they all know about the meals which are now just dates, I was thinking of having them all in the living room and right before, act really like a couple and then as we leave, grab each others hands and maybe I give you a kiss on the cheek. I would ofcourse film it and they would all react like crazy. But we have to make it a little obvious. But then after the date, we come back and they start talking to us about it and you and I tell them that its and april fools prank on camera. Then once we turn the camera off, I give you a kiss and say something a long the lines of good acting babe and then they will all go crazy. Maybe I could even have a hidden camera for that for when we really reveal it to the fans you know?"

"wow, you've really thought this through"

"Well, you know, I'm always thinking about the vlogs"

"Well I think its a great Idea and we can even have Jason while we're on the date put it in to their minds to make them believe it more and you know jason that will honestly give you better footage"

"That would honestly be perfect"

We arrived at the drive through and we ordered our usual burgers at in n' out and we kept on speaking.

"Hey, have you thought about what Jason said about taking more risks?"

"Yeah, I thin he's right, like I think because we said that we were going to take it slow, no w we're afraid of everything don't you think?"

"Yeah, I thought the same thing, But I just really want it to work between us like our whole lives people have told us that we are perfect for each other and I want them to be right yo know?"

"Yeah, come here" he said as he pulled gently on my chin until we kissed. "Hey"

"yeah?" I said

"I really like you you know?"

"I really like you too" I said giving him a peck and we stared in to each others eyes

"I want you to know that right now I just want to be with you and want you to be mine so, will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't believe it.

"yes, of course" I said super excitedly as I approached him once again and kissed him. I loved that there was no pressure on us. He just asked me like it was really important to him but didn't go all out which is exactly what I had imagined and what I wanted. I loved how easy it felt for the two of us. "I can't believe that you're finally mine" I said.

We finished our burgers and went back home. We were in sweatpants and sweaters on his bed when he put all of his lap top and electronics on the night table and said come here. I was a little surprised but I left my phone on what had now more or less become my night stand and I approached him. He leaned in to me and kissed me passionately. I felt him deepen the kiss and I liked it. I wanted it to go further. We were already under the covers and we started to lay down on the bed, me on my back and him propped up on top of me. I couldn't believe this was about to happen but at the same time I was so excited. He pulled away and looked in to my eyes and said "Nat, are you sure?" and all I could do at that moment was nod. He reached to turn the light off from the wall behind us and then proceeded to kiss me once again. I was really in to it and I felt my hands reaching around his waist and in to his t-shirt as I slightly pulled it off. He got the message and helped me pull it off him. Next, he stuck his hands under my shirts and pulled it off of me. I felt a little exposed. He was the first person I had been with since Shawn two years ago and he was also my best friends. It felt a little weird but I like it.

That night was definitely one to remember for the both of us.