33

David's POV

Around a month had gone by, everything had been more or less within the ordinary and Nat's mom was still staying with us. We had grown accustomed to having her here and made really good company for poor old Jason. Last week I had a meeting with Nat and my manager Jack about a possible late night show host. Of course we had talked about this being a possible transition for me after youtube and stuff once I decided to settle down and this would only be the first of many meetings in the next year or more but it got me very excited. It had always been my dream to make people happy and I had quite a few celebrities and all of my friends on my channel all the time making jokes so I think that would be similar in that sense. I could still do weird things for the show like I do in my vlogs the only problem would be the sort fo things we joke about. I guess it would have to be quite a bit more mature and that sort of content would not suffice anymore which kind of bummed me out.

Natalie called me over to the bathroom, I guess she needed toilet paper or something. It was currently the two of us at home and her mom in her room. I went to the bathroom and realised the door was wide open and she was standing waiting for me. "what's up?" I asked

"so, a month has passed and I think we should check if I'm pregnant because I'm just two days late which is not a lot but still"

"wait, right now?" I said surprised

"yeah"

"Okey one sec let me get my camera I want to have this on video"

I quickly ran in to our room and got the camera and sprinted back. Meanwhile she opened the package and started to read the instructions.

I turned the camera on and I started to speak "Okey guys, it's currently the 26th of December, Christmas was yesterday and we all celebrated together so we wanted to have a chilled day. It's only me and Nat here and she is about to take a pregnancy test"

"Okey, so I think I have to pee on it and just wait 5 minutes" She did just that, then placed the cap on the top and we put it upside down on the counter. We set an alarm on my phone and we both sat against the wall. "i can't believe that I could be pregnant right now like we could be parents in less than a year" she said while I was still recording us

"what do you think my parents will say about me having a kid so young?"

"dave, they love you, and you have always done things on your own and at your own time, I think they will be happy for us"

"I hope".

"Do you think you will continue the vlogs if we had a kid"

"I want to but at the same time I want to make the kid the priority and of course that would change our whole lifestyle. Maybe its the perfect time to start with the late night show thing"

"I know" She said agreeing with me. "Although I know how happy the vlogs make you and so the transitions is not so harsh, maybe for the first year you can post less but still maintain them you know?"

"Yeah, I guess, and then I don't know"

"Would you ever consider having a family channel or no?"

"I don't know, I've thought about it before cause I think they are so cute but at the same time I want them to have the most normal life and not put them in the spotlight. What do you think?"

"I think the way josh doe s it is good like only putting them on camera when they are still not recognisable because the face it just like any other baby, then you can continue if you like and if the kid wants to make videos when they are older we can pick it back up. Also, I guess it will depend on how much work you have"

"yeah, I guess you're right"

"Oh my god, It's like starting to settle in that I could be pregnant. Imagine we have a kid running around the house. Oh my god, what will our friends think?" She started to get a little anxious so I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. Her breathing started to even out and eventually she looked up and smiled. We remained talking for a little longer until the timer went off. We looked at each other and be stood up. Nat took the test and turned it around revealing the word pregnant. We screamed and suddenly we were hugging, tears of joy streaming down our face.

Nat's mom came running in and asked what was wrong. Nat just showed her the test because she couldn't even get the words out. She joined in our hug.