12

Nat's POV:

It was the next day and David and I were heading back. I had been up all night thinking about the Kiss and his text. I loved messing around with him but I just really wanted to know where he was coming from and what my dad told him. God I'm so embarrassed. We were sitting in our seats and we started to catch up on all that had happened in Chicago the past few days. What out friends had told us was first and how they were all telling us to date. We tried to change the subject slightly and I asked what my dad had told him. He teased me about it but eventually told me and I was a little embarrassed that he was so forward but it was also good to know that my dad approved. That led us to talk about our behaviour lately. "Have you noticed that over the past few weeks we've sort of become closer?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure why but it's like you're not afraid to come so close to me and cuddle with me"

"I know, but you, you've come out of you're shell. I used to think you had intimacy problems because you never really responded to any girl and were a little afraid of even touching one."

"Oh shut up."

"Dave, you know it's true, you use your job as an excuse to not get close to anyone"

"Okey, so maybe a little but I have improved and I feel like we are getting closer than ever"

"Yeah, I can see why the others keep asking us about our relationship of telling us to get together."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So, have you thought about it?"

"About what"

"You know, us dating and stuff"

"Well the other day your dad asked me about dating other people and stuff and I told him that it would have to be someone who understood my work and could cope with the craziness of it but also to be able to come to the press conferences and events. Which he seemed nothing that I was describing you and to be fair, he's not wrong, you fit the profile to a tee."

"Haha, I guess I do"

"Although, you didn't always, like at the beginning you were so afraid to be on camera and make jokes with our friends"

"So I guess I've come out of my shell as well."

"Yeah, I guess you have. And how about you, have you ever thought about is dating?"

"Well, you know I have a crush on you and have had one for the longest time"

"Wait... you still have crush on me?!?!?"

"Yeah, I thought you knew. Anyways, I guess it had always been a small one and pretty insignificant until lately when I've realised how close we've become that I kind of wish it was a little more"

"Yeah, I guess me too. the other day you dad asked me why not you and I wasn't able to tell him a single thing, like I blanked out. And usually I'm pretty quick to tease you."

"Woah, debrik, you are a changed man" I said and we both laughed.

"Okey, so maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if we dated right" I said hoping for him to agree

"Yeah, I guess not" he said which made my heart flutter. after that we both fell asleep content with this trip.

Date-alieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें