18

Nat's POV:

I woke up the next day and I was over the moon about the kiss last night. It was only small and it definitely wasn't the best kiss but I feel like we needed to get it out of the way to become more comfortable with each other and I guess the next time we kiss will be much better.

I opened my eyes and I felt a little lost but I soon realised I was in David's room. Once more, we were cuddled with each other and I shifter in my place until I was looking at him. I admired his peeace for a few seconds and I couldn't help the smile that popped up on my face. It was only short as I got out of bed to make myself some breakfast. I didn't make David any because it was 9:45 and he probably wouldn't wake up until 2:00pm. I was sitting on the counter eating nutella on toast and I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. It just made me so happy and giddy.

I was now on my phone when I heard some footsteps coming down the hallway in to the kitchen. I glanced up at the clock and realised it was ten in the morning which was still early. I turned to look at David and gave him a puzzling look.

"What?" he said

"What are you doing up so early?"

"Well, I slept really good and I missed your warmth in bed so I came to find you."

"Ahwww". I said as he approached me from behind and put his arms around me. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I couldn't help but smile. He sat beside me and I said "Here, let me make you some breakfast"

"thanks"

"would you prefer cereal or toast"

"Cereal please"

"Okey" I said and I poured him a bowl of cereal. He was really like a little kid. I noticed that his smile wouldn't leave his face so I said "Wow, your mood has really changed, I wonder what it is?" he cheekily smiled and we both laughed.

He took out his phone from his pant pocket and put it on the table. He called Jason to plan the day but left it on speaker so he could keep on cuddling me and eating his cereal. Jason was surprised that he was awake so early but he brushed it off.

———————

Later on we went to Jason's house and hung out there for a bit with the rest fo the squad. It was nice and chilled. We then went to the car and drove around for a bit being our usual selves while David filmed in case anything was good for the vlogs. That day we went back home at around 10pm and we both got ready for bed. I ordered us chipotle and sat on his bed eating it while he edited and I gave my opinion. We both ended up falling asleep on his bed.