28

Nat's POV:

I was looking in to the Hawaii trip making sure all the details were down. In the end it was faint to be: carly, erin, david, me, heath, matt, zane, mariah, jason, jeff, todd, scott, kristen, and corrina. It was just the 14 of us because there were a couple others who weren't able to come. The trip was going to be 5 nights long and per David's request, we were taking a redeye. It surprised me to learn that we had never actually taken a trip as a group before and few trips were always just a few it was never all of us.

We were leaving tonight but we still had the entire day ahead of us. I was planning a huge surprise for David while in Hawaii because he thought that the trip was the only birthday even so he wouldn't be suspicious of any other surprise. I had only been talking about it with Jason and Taylor to help me organise it because Taylor wasn't going as she was getting the week off and Jason always helped organise these. I had told everyone to bring an entirely white outfit but I didn't say for when Only not to wear it until I told them to do so. I didn't ell David though because I would be the one packing his bag and unpacking it again so he may not even take notice.

At the moment the three of us were in the living room and we had told David that we were making sure that everything was ready for the flight but in reality we were making sure all details for the surprise were perfect. Meanwhile David was out filming a bit with Carly, erin matt and Zane and god knows what they were up to.

"Okey ist hat all?" Taylor asked

"Yep" I responded "thanks you guys"

"No problem" they both said at the same time just as David walked in with Zane, Matt and Tod along with their suitcases. He didn't hesitate to come to the kitchen counter where the three of us were and wrap and arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head. Thankfully I had closed my laptop screen a second earlier so he didn't see anything "Hey, Everything is sorted"

"Oh great thanks" he responded

"Who's ready for vacation?!?!" Zane screamed and we all laughed.

Next I had to make sure that our bags were packed so I went up to our room and put in the final things and moved on to David's. I grabbed his bag and started. I put in ac couple of swimsuits which surprisingly none of them were black and then some casual clothing which was all black. I then took out a bag of white clothing which was a shirt and white shorts. I had to buy them because this guy didn't own a single white shirt or white shorts that weren't tennis shorts. I decided it would be best to keep them in my case because it was safer for him not to see because otherwise he would start questioning. I finished up and closed them and put them out in the hallway along with the rest. I then proceeded to sit next to David on the sofa "hey"

"hey" he said back as he kissed the top of my head.

Throughout the rest of the day, more and more people started showing up until we were all there and ready to go. We got in the Tesla with Taylor so she would bring the car back later and the rest took an uber. We were at the airport and everybody was messing around but I'm not their babysitter so they can worry about themselves. The only person I had to take care of was David and of course he was the one that drove all of the craziness. after an hour delay, I was practically falling asleep and so were the majority of the girls. Luckily David had calmed down and I was able to put my head on his shoulder.

Not long after we were finally let on to the plain which I barely remember as I was half asleep. We were all sitting in business class like usual and we practically took the entire space up. Most of the flight was spent sleeping and at one point Jason tried to pull a lame prank on Jason and I but it didn't really work.

When we arrived in Hawaii, we were all still dead tired. We got in to a minibus that I had hired to take us to our villa and throughout the drive, we started to regain our energy. We pulled up and that's when the energy spiked up. We were all excited to go in and see our new home for the next couple of days.