21

David's POV:

April was rolling around much after then I had expected, it was tomorrow in fact. I had made sure that Jason, Natalie and I were all on the same page about what was happen.

The next day, I messaged the group chat for them to come over because I really needed a vlog which was true so they all made their way to my house. It was around 5 in the afternoon already and we were sitting on the couch filming dumb things. I wen to my room and I messaged natalie to come with me. She came and I told her that we were going to have to start acting a little and she agreed. She started to leave when I called he back and she turned around to see what I needed. I took her arm and said "What, not more kisses?" and we both laughed and then kissed. she then got a head start and left to the living room and I followed a few minutes later. I sat next to her on the couch a little closer than usual. I then pretended to be tired and I laid my head on her lap. I felt like this started to grab the other's attention but they still said nothing. I had already hidden two cameras in the living room to catch all of the reactions and set them rolling. We maintained a conversation with the rest of our friends and I intentionally placed a camera on the table rolling so they would think that I was really filming them. Natalie then proceeded to put her hands on my had and start to play with my hair. I saw a couple of my friends give us subtle weird looks but still didn't say anything so I knew my plan was working.

"Hey, nat, we have to leave soon, are you ready?" I said looking up at her and she carressed my cheek.

"Yeah, just one sec, I have to het my bag"

"Okey" I said and and I both got up. I looked at Jason to make sure that he remembered and that the plan was going good and he gave me a slight nod.

Natalie then came back out in to the living room and I called out to all of our friends to say goodbye. Non of them were surprised that we were leaving up this caught their attention so that they would see us hold hands. I took her hand and we started to go out the door and just before, I leaned in to Natalie and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I head a couple of our friends gasp and react but I just ignored it and we kept on walking up tot he car until we were alone. At the car Natalie and I talked about how good it was going and I finally kissed her for real. We were only going to in n' out because t had good lighting and i would be able to do a bit for the vlog to explain what was going on.

meanwhile

Jason's POV:

All of our friends had either noticed them holding hands or were asking what was going on. I loved to see all of the reactions and I could just feel how good this was going to be int he vlog.

Each of them were giving their own reactions like, I knew it, or, since when?. It was all perfect. I started to tell them that i had felt it too and playing with their heads. I kenw they wouldn't be long and our friends knew too that they were going to a fast food place and would be back in around 20 minutes.

—————————

David's POV: we were at the door again and we walked in once again holding hands to our friends and they all start screaming. we sit on the couch next to each other and I grab my camera in my hand to make it obvious that I'm filming and I scream, April fools. Which is when they all go crazy just like I had expected and nat and I die of laughter along with Jason.

Each person was either standing up or screaming or saying that we should really date. Once everyone started to calm down and the excitement died down a little, I sat back down with my friends still next to natalie and turned off the camera. As soon as I turned it off, I said a little too loudly "Wow, you're a good actress babe"

"Thanks" she said cockily obviously playing it up. I then leaned it to her and gave her a passionate kiss to which all of our friends didn't know how to react anymore. This time they were screaming at the top of their lungs knowing it was real because they had just seen us kiss and Natalie, Jason and I were dying of laughter. I eventually explained to them that me and Nat were official and had been going out for almost a month now and we wanted to get the bit for the vlog knowing it would get a great reaction.

They all laughed at my ingenious but agreed that it was a great idea. I guess next was the family.

—————————

I ended up posting the vlog the next day and of course, it got so many views it was crazy. Also, Natalie and I couldn't believe the huge support that we had gotten.