31

Nat's POV:

"Isa Lauren!!" I screamed as they ran over to us to hug me and David. Right behind them were david's sifters and they ran up to hug David first and then me. The excitement radiated from them. They told us about their flight as it was all of their first times flying alone across the country and they had really enjoyed the experience. We made our way to the car and the younger two sat at the back while the older two sat in the middle row.

"do you guys have any plans in mind of things that you want to do because we tried to come up with a few but we really didn't know" I said

"Well, we are talking about it on the flight and we wanted to experience a good vlog squad week like all the crazy stuff that you guys do" Esther said and we both laughed

"that might be little hard considering you guys are underage and I'm not going to shoot you with a paintball gun" David said

"How about we go to Disney one day?" O suggested

"Oh my god yess" the four girls screamed in unison

"are you excited to see the new house?" David asked

"Yesss, like we've seen in in the videos but I wan a full house tour" Isa said excitedly. "I can't believe you guys have only been dating 5 months or so and you have already moved in together" Lauren said

"I can't believe they've only been dating 5 months, it seems like you've been dating 5 years" David's younger sister said and we all laughed although I noticed my cheeks heating up.

"Well, we were already living together int he same house and we were going to move anyways so it made sense" I said logically and David threw his arm across the console and placed it on my thigh and stated stroking it. I placed my hand on top of his.

"you guys are so cute by the way" Isa said

Soon after we arrived at the house and once again the level of excitement from he back of the car multiplied by 10. We pulled all the luggages in and started the tour. They were so excited to just get to see the house and then their rooms for the week. I felt so happy that they liked what I had done to the house to decorate it and I just loved the feeling of hosting them.

We were all tired so we sat in the living room, I was cuddled up to David and he kissed the top of my head and I just snuggled in deeper in to his chest. Our sisters just looked at us with huge smiles. We spent a couple more hours on the sofa watching a movie and then Isa and Lauren called me over to have a talk with the in one of their rooms. I didn't know what they wanted to talk about but I was definitely intrigued so I followed them but not before giving David a quick kiss.

We all sat on the bed and I said "what's up?"

"what do you mean what's up? Nat, I have never seen you this happy, you are completely in love" Isa said and of course I blushed and covered my face.

"Nat, we're not only saying this because we are your sisters, we truly feel it, we are so happy for you"

"thanks guys" I said as I hugged them and felt a tear crawling making its way down my cheek.

"so, do you think he's the one?" Lauren said with a grin

I couldn't even speak in response at the fact that I was admitting it to someone else, specially my sisters, so I just nodded and they screamed in excitement.

"where do you see this going like are you guys going to get married or...?" Isa said

I regretted not being able to tell them the truth so instead I just said "yeah, marriage and I guess eventually kids"