14

Nat's POV:

April had rolled around quicker than I had expected. We were all sitting at Erin and TJ's wedding. The entire vlogsquad sharing a huge table. Of course, I was sitting beside David and Ilya on the other side. David told me that he had told Ilya about our meals because he didn't want him to think anything else was going on and I didn't see a problem with it. We were currently waiting for the married couple to come in and give a speech. It had been such a wonderful wedding and It had made us all realise how fast we are growing up. They were the first in our group to get married.

After the wonderful dinner, we all moved to the dance floor and to get some drinks. Just before we started dancing, Erin alley out for all the single girls to stand in a crowd. We were all i on the plan so Carly and I pulled each of mariah's arms with us to the front of the crown. Erin stood with her back to us about 8 feet in front of us. She shouted "3, 2..." we all joined in for the last one "1!!!!" and as she pretended to throw it, she turned around to us. I felt the crowd behind us splitting in two two leaving an ally way in the middle for Heath. Mariah was very confused and many other guests were too. David had of course taken out his camera, similar to many others to get the best possible angle for Heath. Erin started approaching us and Carly and I held Mariah's hands as she questioned what was going on. Erin reached us and extended her arm as she handed Mariah the bouquet. Mariah was as confused as ever and we all sort of screamed "Take it!!" so she did. We all stepped back a little leaving them surrounded in a circle. Heath finally got to her and tapped her shoulder. He looked very handsome in the suit but you could tell the nerves. Mariah turned around and finally realised what was happening as Heath got down on one knee and took one of her hands. I felt my eyes start to tear up and I looked around to our friends who were all in the same state as me. Mariah was full on crying now. Finally, Heath spoke and said "Mariah, you are the woman of my dreams. You don't know how much you have helped me over these last three years when I knew I needed help but never thought I'd be able to escape that mindset. I never even thought I'd find someone, specially not like you. You mean the world to me and you know how much I love you. Bubba, will you marry me?"

At that point we were all uncontrollably sobbing and impatiently waiting for Mariah. She couldn't even get a word out from the shock and happiness that all she could do was nod. As soon as she did, we all went crazy cheering for them. Before going to congratulate them, we waited for Heath to put the ring on her finger and for them to share a kiss. As soon as they did, we all approached them in true crazy vlogsuad style. Then we finally started the party. We all started taking shots and dinking and being our true crazy selves. The squad wanted to be respectful of Erin and TJ so they all decided to leave all the filming to them and just enjoy a good night without the pressure of a camera. Even David decided to drink today and we had one of the best nights in a long time as a group just partying together. I even think we scared off the rest of the guests because they weren't used to seeing such a group of friends.

Suddenly a slow song came on and everyone picked a partner. I glanced over at David who was already about to leave but I had an urge to go after him. I might have been the alcohol or the fact that I was having a good time and didn't want it to stop. I grabbed his hand and pulled him too dance with me.

"hey, what are you doing?" he asked

"I just want to dance come on"

"Nat, you know I'm not a dancer"

"Come on, you said that you were getting out of you comfort zone and learning to be more intimate with girls so I'm gonna help you even if it's just a slow dance"

"Naaaaat"

"Come on" I said as I pulled his hand to my waist and grabbed theatre run my hand. As the slow song went on, I felt the both of us get more comfortable and closer. Eventually both of my hands were around his neck and his around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest and we just kept on swaying back and forth. I felt so comfortable.

I noticed some of our friends dancing at us but dismissing it as if it were the most normal thing. I just wanted to stay there dancing with him forever.