22

Nat's POV:

One week later and me and David were even happier. We were still somewhat cautious in from of our friends because we didn't want to make them uncomfortable and because it was also very knew to us we were still sort of shy on front of other people. David and I had organised a trip this weekend along with zane and Jason to Chicago to tell the rest out our friends there and our families.

"David, what time are the flights again?" Jason called out from the living room

"Uhmm, I don't know, Nat got them" He responded

"They are at 11:30 at night so we have to be there at 10:45 at the latest" I said as I walked from the kitchen to David's room.

"Why, why do you guys always choose flights that are so late?" Jason whined and the rest of us just laughed without giving him a response. I reached David's room which we shared overnight but it was still his room. I walked over to the loves and sat down with my lap top to organise a couple of meetings and things before we left on the trip. David walked out of his bathroom and straight towards me until he was practically sitting on me. I lightly rolled my eyes and looked at him and he chuckled at my reaction. I rested my laptop on the side and turned to him to see what the wanted. He wrapped his arm around my back and hugged me tightly which made me smile. We remained like that for a couple of seconds until I said "Come on, I have to make your luggage." while getting up. He let out a gruff and followed me as I went to his closet.

He reached for his suitcase which was at the top of the shelf and he knew I wouldn't reach and brought it down to place it on the floor. I smiled at him and said a barely audible "thank you". He sat down on the floor to help me put things in as I handed him what I wanted him to take.

"Okey, you need 3 casual outfits so here" I said handing him three plain black t shirts or with a tiny logo. I then proceeded to reach of the pants and gave him 3 black jeans and a pair of sweatpants which I knew he would end up wearing almost every day. "Net you need at least one nice outfit and one for when we go out"

I looked around me to see if I could spot his thin black jumper that looked so good on him until I spotted it and I grabbed it and threw it to him. "No, come on nat" He said.

"what, no. you look really hot in it. It makes you look ripped" I said with a tiny blush and him looking at me cockily as he accepted it.

"Fine" he said. "Oh, can you grab me that new pack of under wear on your right"

"Sure" I said and gave it to him. Soon after We were done packing his luggage and I decided to go pack mine.

"Where are you going?" he said

"I have to pack my suitcase now" I said while leaving and he followed me in to my room. He laid on my bed while I started to lay the clothes I wanted to take on the bed. He was on his phone and glancing form time to time to see what i selected. Suddenly he sat up leaving his phone on the side and started to look further in to what I had picked.

"why don't you wear that cute black top that you have. You know the satin and lace one. I like how it looks one you" He the smiled cheekily.

"This one?" I said as I picked it out of my closet and showed it to him. He nodded and I shrugged. "I don't know. I think it looks a little tight on me and its not very flattering"

"No. I love how it looks on you. look put it on"He said and I hesitated a little. It was the first time he was going to see me without a shirt since that night and I was a little embarrassed but I decided to not think about it too much. I pulled my hoodie off and I was left in just my bra. "no, actually why don't you just go like that he said" and we both chuckled. I tried to put my arms around my waist to try and cover myself up but he stood up and took them away. He admired me for a few seconds and said "I love you". He looked deep in to my eyes. I can't believe he just said that. I was baffled. Did he really feel like that? I was about to cry and I think he could tell because he started to hug me and comfort me. As soon as I was in his arms I couldn't contain it any longer. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I said "I love you too". We pulled away partly and looked in to each others eyes and kissed. We then went back to hugging and I heard the door open slightly and close back again. We pulled away and I looked at him confused. He just looked at me and said "nat, never forget that you are beautiful" gave me a peck and left.

Once he left, I decided to put the top in my suitcase in case I ended up changing my mind during the trip. I then went back to my closet to see what I was missing and I noticed a pair of black lingerie that I bout a while ago but had never worn and I don't know what happened but I just put it in my bag as well.

David's POV:

Jason had walked in on me and Nat hugging and coincidentally, Nat didn't have a t-shirt on so it didn't look too well. Luckily, I was covering her up from the hug but I still felt a little awkward because it was the first time any of my friends had seen me in such a position with a girl since Liza so I just felt like I needed to explain. I went after Jason and I found him in the living room.

"hey man, I didn't see anything" he said

"hey, it... it wasn't what it looked like. I was just hugging her because she was a little insecure about her body and I told her not to think about it because she is beautiful obviously. But umm..."

"Yeah, of course she's beautiful but what?"

"But I may or may not have told her I loved her" I said a little afraid and hiding my face in my hands.

"No way!!!" he said "did she...?"

"yeah" I said even more embarrassed now.

"wow, congrats man"

"thanks" I said excitedly

—————————

Nat's POV:

We were on our flight to Chicago and David and I were sitting next to each other while Jason and Zane were in the row behind us. We were talking about how we were going to tell our families. David suggested that wee do it tomorrow after school so that we could tell our siblings after school as well. We were staying in a hotel in the centre so that we didn't have to go all the way to Vernon hills so late at night and also so that we couldn't stay closer to Ilya's place and where we go out.

We reached the hotel after the flight. We were all so tired and we wanted to go to bed straight away. We were getting our keycards and I noticed that there are only three. David gave one to zane and another to Jason. I looked at him puzzled. He just grabbed my hand and said "you're with me" and I followed happily. It was the first time that we were officially going to share a room that wasn't his or mine and I was really excited but nervous.

That night I slept content in his arms.

The next morning we woke up to the light streaming in through the curtains. I hugged him tighter and that seemed to wake him up. I gave him a short kiss and went to shower. When I came out in my towel. David looked like little kid at christmas and I couldn't help but laugh. "take a picture, it'll last longer" and he laughed. He opened his arms for me to come and hug him and I did. After a couple of minutes I finally got dressed and he got ready as well.

We all met in the lobby of the hotel and made out way over to Ilya's place. He greeted us all in his usual goofy manner and we greeted him back. We were in the living room and David had left his camera rolling on the side just in case something good came out of this. He pulled me over to sit on his lap and I did. Ilya of course gave us a weird look and David just said "What?" I then turned to look at him and gave him a short kiss to which Ilya jumped up and started screaming. Of course we all laughed and eventually he told us how proud he was of us. We thanked him for his support and we hung out a little longer. We then decided that it was time to tell our parents and we got a little nervous. Ahhhhh.