two, tiktok live !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"i literally don't even know that girl," mattia ranted like he has been for the past ten minutes

"i literally don't even know that girl," mattia ranted like he has been for the past ten minutes. "like of course i get tagged in videos but then it popped up on my for you and i was like.." his face scrunched up in amusement.

"it's really whatever though," he shrugged his shoulders. "she want the whole crew anyway," he wasn't even bothered, or atleast he had to tell himself he wasn't.

username: she want the whole crew besides you 💀
username: social bash 2020???
mimosaaachul: the whole crew?! lol

"yes!" he was thankful he caught the comment. "i am going to social bash in chicago.." he paused. "-both days i believe,"

"why do y'all keep talking about this mimosa girl," he tried to keep up with the people. "alexa!" his tone was agressive, calling out to the mini robot. "shuffle songs by bryson tiller,"

username: say hi abriana
mimosaaachul: my name is mimose
username: she's literally in the chat

"she's in the chat?" he grabbed his phone, scrolling through to try and find her name amongst everyone. it was lowkey tough considering the chat would jump every now and then.

"i mean hi i guess," he gave up after a few seconds. "thank you so much for the rainbow," he checked to see if he followed the person. "i already follow you," he blew a kiss.

mimosaaachul: hI I GuESS 😭 you sound like a pussy bro
username: don't act all shy now
username: i smell a new ship

a smile spreaded across his face as he caught her comment, "i'm not," he clicked on her name, just so he could see the small video icon play a couple of times. "follow me back though,"

"anyway," he sighed out. "alexa! play cazzo mene by ghali," his accent all of a sudden switching up. when the bot claimed she couldn't find anything, he smacked his lips. "alexa! play cazzo mene by ghali," he tried to sound as caucasion as possible with a frown on his face.

username: that was hot, do it again
username: you and mimose should link, i feel like y'all match each others energy mad well
username: why did i forget he was italian for a second when all he does is mention that he's italian

"i don't know," he shrugged, deciding not to entertain the idea of him going to meet a random girl with all his fans in the chat. "i'm literally going to italy for vacation and then like straight to chicago for social bash,"

"can we stop talking about her though,"

username: who is "her"
mimosaaachul: thoughts on mimose? she's trash..he's not talking about that girl 😔🤚🏾😤
username: she has chi-town in her tiktok bio... fuck with her 😔

"oh," mattia cheekily sang, raising his brows, "what a time to be alive,"

mimosaaachul: living in the future, blinging on my hotline 🖕🏾🤗
username: THE INTERRACTIONS
username: dis tew much

"alright, i just wanted to hop on live and adress the fact that i know about this girl and the video," he explained. "i probably won't be on social media as much considering i won't be home, but i'll still try to post here," he gave the camera a small smile.

mimosaaachul: a whole live deticated to muah ?!? we love that
username: byeeeeee ❤❤
username: have fun in italy ❤

"bye,"