three, tiktok live !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"have you seen mattia's comments?" mimose read quietly, subconsciously gnawing on her acrylic nails

"have you seen mattia's comments?" mimose read quietly, subconsciously gnawing on her acrylic nails. "guys-" she sat up in her bed, adjusting the zipper on her jacket so she wouldn't get banned from going live. "-i made a basic ass tik tok trend like every other girl and now it's back firing," she laughed.

username: but you actually got a response 💀
username: y'all would be dope ass friends
username: is that an accent i hear..

"is that an acc-" she read half way through the sentence, "i'm haitian so you probably do hear one,". "mattia doesn't even like girls my skin tone," she scoffed, muffling her laugh.

username: make dancing tik toks
username: sent a panda x3
username: didn't he like that one mikayla girl or something

"that girl was brightskin with curly three b hair and pretty eyes," she shut that down. "y'all don't understand half these tik tok boys don't fuck with dark skin girls and that's on clown shit,"

username: nothing but facts
username: did you make any tik tok friends?
username: they use us for clout, but i still feel appreciated 🤡😔

"i have a spam that's pretty poppin' for my memes and shit like that, it's linked on tiktok so y'all should go and follow it-" she plugged her page, "but i ended up meeting donae on there and then from the viral video, i became online friends with one of the guys,"

username: i bet it's mattia
username: mattia
username: MATTIA

"thank you for the pandas," she smiled. "and it's not mattia, nor is it any of his friends," she rolled her eyes.

username: your from chicago? are you going to social bash?
username: you gained three hundred k in less than 48 hours
username: make dancing tik toks

"i'm not poppin' enough to go to social media events," she laughed. "and i'll try to make a dancing video, it's not really my style to be honest,"

"alright," she yawned. "i'm lowkey tired and if i wake my mom up, i'll probably get my ass beat, so i think it's time for me to go to bed,"

username: go on live tomorrow
username: mattia said to join his instagram live
username: join mattias live on ig

"alexa, stop,"  she ordered her alexa to stop playing the travis scott song.

username: WAIT GO LIVE WITH MATTIA
username: mattia said go live with him
username: go live after school

"what?" she squinted as she focused her attention back onto the comment section. "i'm not going live with him," she laughed and it was an ugly one. "i made one video about him! i'm not about to become one of his virtual thotties," she already knew how this worked.

username: virtual tho-
username: NOOOOOO JUST DO IT LMAOOO
username: "virtual thotties? what?!"

she cackled, "he comments under a girls post for about three days. stops, gets back with his ex. they break up and he's back to commenting oh and hi," she explained.

"i can guarantee that this shit will end up on the tiktok shade room," mimose called it. "i promise," her accent came out, emphasizing the hissing s.

username: why do i love her 😂
username: they already posted the video and his response
username: we all instigators on the low 😔 fulfill our desires

"anyway," she decided she had enough, "i have to go to school in the morning so i'll go live again when i'm home," she spoke to the remaining twenty-eight people in her live. "tell mattia i said to take his ass to bed before the he causes a real extinction in dinosaurs," she falshed a pease sign before the live ended.