thirty-two, facetime & narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"he just kept saying he was straight and that it didn't matter what we did anymore," kairi shrugged, unfazed by the situation

"he just kept saying he was straight and that it didn't matter what we did anymore," kairi shrugged, unfazed by the situation. it happened one too many times so he was used to it. mimose just found it weird as hell.

"i feel bad," she sighed. "i told him i needed space from him until y'all go to the event cause' i panicked,"

"mattia and space don't even belong together," he laughed. "what happened after you said that,"

"he was like space with a question mark and i was like yeah. but i told him to facetime me or text me cause' it seemed like he was gonna' kill himself if i left him alone," she really never dealt with heavy emotions, then again mattia might just be doing the most.

kairi and ale laughed. they were together at kai's place. i mean, it had been a few days. the event was in less than twenty-four hours and that meant mimose had to talk to mattia face to face again.

"he'll get over it once he realized no one is talking to him and he's wrong," alejandro buttes in. "this shit is a routine but we love him,"

"you guys don't feel shitty?"

"before he answered me the first time i was blowing up his phone," kairi said. "i'm pretty sure when you see him tomorrow, he'll come around,"

mimose groaned. "i hate this,"

"make him even more mad and come over," ale took this all lightly. "taylor is  coming over later, she can pick you up too,"

"nope," mimose popped the p. "what are you guys gonna' do though?"

"hangout," kai shrugged. "same thing we always do. just come, not to even make him mad, but i know you're bored in that house,"

"i am," mimose shrugged. "but i'm good," she wasn't about to start up anything else.

"what time are you coming tomorrow?" kai asked.

"i'm just showing up like any other girl," she said. "i don't want no type of special treatment, i just want to blend in for the night,"

"i felt that," ale agreed. "but you can chill after though right?"

"possibly," she made a face. "we leave sunday morning and i know my mom might start tripping,"

"i'm going live on my phone so don't say anything foul," alejandro set his phone up right next to kairi's.

"oh!" mimose perked up. "hey live,"

the boys both chuckled.

"well i will be there tomorrow to see you guys before i dip back home again," mimose grabbed her phone. "call me tomorrow so i can wish y'all luck,"

"bet,"

 mimose sighed, instantly going to watch alejandro's live

mimose sighed, instantly going to watch alejandro's live. the first thing she did when got on was read the comments.

mimose over mattia

y'all are bad friends

it's just mattia being dumb

but the boys ignored it perfectly fine, joking and laughing together as if it was all good.

maybe she was too mean to him when he was vulnerable. this was the most attention mimose had got from a guy without being left looking stupid. it was fun at first but now it was a little too serious.