thirty-five.five, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

( explicit ! )

"cause i'm barely starting," her hands found his waistband, instantly pulling them down his legs to the point where mattia himself could kick them off with his feet

"cause i'm barely starting," her hands found his waistband, instantly pulling them down his legs to the point where mattia himself could kick them off with his feet. there was legit no need in getting him hard so she slipped his boxers off as well, distracting him with kisses all the way down his neck.

once the boxers were off and she was gripping his shaft, lips hovering over his member, she shimmied out of her own panties to leave them both naked and in lust.

"mim-"

she cut him off, resting his member against the palm of her hand as she licked a clean stripe from the base to the tip, then allowing herself to go down on him.

he was farely big, big enough for her to wrap her fingers around what couldn't fit into her mouth. bobbing her head, she also began to play with herself, prepping for when the time came.

"shit," his jaw dropped, eyes lowering as her mouth did wonders. of course he's received head before, but it wasn't nearly as good as now. "fuck!" his hips bucked once and next thing he knew, he had mimose by the back of the neck as he face fucked her, her moans as she pleasured herself intensifying.

he could feel that familiar feeling at the pit of his stomach, grabbing himself at the base to pull away. he couldn't contain hinself, grabbing mimose by her ponytail and pulling her up into a heated kiss.

"up," he tapped her butt as he moved so he laid flat on his back.

"what?"

"sit on my face," he grabbed her, pushing her up so she would go.

"i don't th-"

"just do it," he barked, guiding her hips so her heat was right above his face. once he got comfortable, one hand on her thigh and the other playing with his member, he darted his tongue out, coming in contact with her clit everytime.

"woah," she felt her body loosen up, her back arching. her hands instantly went to his hair, scrunching it as her moans began to fill the room. "fuck, you're gonna' make me cum," her hips started to rock back and forth.

to make things easier, he stuck his tongue flat out, allowing mimose to have her way until her legs started to shake, her grip in his hair got tighter and her juices spilled all over his tongue.

because she was so shaken up, he had to gently toss her next to him, her hand cupping her sex as her high rolled out. "shit you look so fucking good," he attached his lips to her nipple, pinching the other between his fingers.

"fuck me,"

those words took enough courage out of him to reach over into his drawer, pulling out the gold foil. he positioned himself right between her legs, handing her the condom while using his other hand to rub her clit.

"mhm," her body jotled from the sensitivity. she split the wrapper, pulling out the slippery condom and grabbed his length. she stroked it a bit before sliding the rubber all the way down as far as it would go.

mattia separated her folds, admiring how pretty she was. "fuck," he slid his member up and down before pumping himself and lining up with her hole. "you ready?"

"more than ready," she gave him a smile to let him know everything was okay. in the mist of her smile, he slid in, causing her to gasp and press a hand up against his abdomen.

"you're so pretty," he commented, sucking a breath of air as he moved a bit slower to let her adjust. "beautiful,"

she was tight around his member, not being able to press fully into her, so once he felt like it was enough, he began thrust, eyes focused on mimose as her jaw dropped and her eyes fell lower.

"i can't hear you," mattia went a little deeper, watching her teeth drag against her bottom up. "why can't i hear you?"

that caused mimose to let out a long groan, his strokes becoming faster the more she made noise. "fuck me," her words dragged, already feeling her second climax nearing.

"what do you want?" he was trying to contain his vocals himself, not wanting to make a fool out of himself, but she felt amazing wrapped around his dick and he didn't know if he could hold it in any longer. "tell me,"

she couldn't speak, the sound of their skin to skin contact being the only other thing besides her whimpers and  her trying to muster a plea for him to go faster.

when he suddenly stopped, pulling out as quick as possible with his chest heaving, mimose thought he was near his peak. then he laid on his back, sliding his fingers down his tongue to lather up some spit and reach down to stroke himself. "ride me,"

mimose wasted no time, going for reverse cowgirl, but before she could put a leg over his, he stopped her, "no. i wanna' see your pretty face when you cum all over my dick,"

 i wanna' see your pretty face when you cum all over my dick,"

( y'all...Y'ALL ! )