forty-four, narrative

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"stop being horny fucks and share mimose," alejandro complained, chucking a pillow at the couple

"stop being horny fucks and share mimose," alejandro complained, chucking a pillow at the couple. it seemed like they couldn't catch a break because someone was always telling to them split or throwing something at them.

"i'm not sharing my girlfriend," mattia groaned. they took over kai's bed at this point, mimose resting on his chest as they laid down. but that of course didn't stop the boys from being annoying and jumping in bed with them, in this case, alejandro.

"she's my best friend though,"

"awe! you called me your best friend," mimose poked her bottom lip out, reaching over mattia so she could grab ale's hand. "that was cute,"

"but you're my best friend," mattia pulled their hands away and grabbed ale's hand."i don't share you and i don't share you," his eyes switched back and forth between the pair.

"well too bad," mimose rolled over, crushing mattia in the process. it forced him to scoot closer to wall so now mimose was in between him and ale. "my boyfriend and my best friend," she cheesed.

"oh shut up already!" kairi joked.

"stop being a hater!" taylor shoved him. and they continued back to doing tiktoks.

"you can be my best friend too kairi," mimose rolled her eyes. "you don't have to be jelaous,"

kairi sent her a sly smile. "that was my plan all along,"

they all laughed.

"sorry girlie, but it's already eight, and i don't want to be the cause of you missing your flight," taylor locked her phone after checking the time.

mimose felt mattia's grip tighten around her body. "sigh," she literally sighed out. "give me my goodbye hugs and kisses,"