thirty-five, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY !

"i hate you," mimose entered mattia's room, dropping her purse right next to his bed before kicking off her slides and jumping in bed with him

it was monday and he really didn't go to school like he said he wasn't. he was pretty salty she didn't get to go back to kairi's once they got in the hotel, so he asked to stay home and because his parents didn't really mind, they let him.

"what did i even do," his voice was raspy as he spoke, shivering as mimose lifted up his blanket to climb underneath with him. "i told you i was going to stay home till you go back to chicago,"

"you need your education so i'm not graduating and you have to repeat your junior year," she rolled her eyes.

"three days is fine," he kissed her forehead. "pretty sure i can catch up,"

"we'll see," she felt bad she was making him want to hold back from going to school. her mom would literally beat her ass but then again his parents didn't even know she was in their house while they went to work.

"so can we do something?" he asked.

"i'm super tired," she looked up at him. "i already ate and i don't want to be outside to b-"

"no," he chuckled. "not that type of something," his hands went to her thigh, covered in the thin fabric from her biker shorts. "this type of something," he pulled her closer, throwing her leg over his.

"oh," mimose could feel her face heating up deciding to just straddled his lap. "that's why you wanted me here?"

"no," he shook his head, "okay maybe i'm just a teensy, bit, tad horny," he held up his pinched fingers, "only a little bit though," since she was about face to face with him, it didn't take much reaching for him to connect their lips.

giving in, mimose rested on her forearms, arching her back to the point where her stomach pressed up against his, giving him full access to grab her ass.

"you sure you want this?" mattia pulled away briefly, already knowing he wasn't going to be able to stop.

"wouldn't be in this position if i didn't," mimose gave him a seductive smirk before nudging his face to the side so she could get to his neck.

"holy fuck,"

while pampering his skin in kisses, she pulled the cover over their lower halves. since he was just resting his hands on her butt, she grabbed one of them and guided him to the band of her shorts.

"are you sure?"

she laughed, pulling back so she could look at his face. "i didn't come here expecting to fuck you but the way your dick is literally pressing into my vagina, i don't think i'm leaving with out none,"

"why am i more nervous than you?"

"i mean we've both done it before," she brushed his hair from his face, "you don't have to be ready to have sex with me just because i want it,"

"fuck," he sighed. "hearing that you want to have sex with me makes me want to fuck the shit out of you but my heart is literally in my ass,"

mimose laughed loudly, not expecting that from him. "well do you want to stop or do you want to fuck the shit out of me?!" this would probably be embarrassing for most, and he most likely will be embarrassed later on, but she found it brave that he spoke up about it. joking about it could only ease his worries.

"i'm already in the fucking mood and i know you are too," he pulled the band of her shorts, letting it snap back onto her skin causing her to yelp.

"there's other things we can do to each other without penetration," she laughed.

"you know what-" he tapped her bottom, "these, off. now," he was already fucking horny and he wasn't going to mess this shit up.

"yes sir," mimose giggled while slipping out of her shorts to reveal some seamless charcoal panties from pink, the little white dog logo bunched up in the sides from sitting in the crevas of her thighs.

"maybe i made the right decision," his hands immediately made their way to the crevases of her thighs, pushing her down just to feel some friction between his pajama bottoms. "mhm,"

"maybe?" she went ahead and removed her oversized hoodie as well, revealing just a plain black bra.

"definitely," his lips attached to her breast, sneaking one hand around the back so he could unclip her bra.

"let me know when you can't handle me no more," mimose smirked, squeezing his cheeks just a little as she made him look at her for reassurance. "cause' i'm barely starting," she attached their lips into a rough kiss, her hands reaching for his waistband.

( thank you, thank you thank youfor 100k 👉🏾👈🏾💞💞💞💞

for 100k 👉🏾👈🏾💞💞💞💞. i decided
to get a little bit spicy and i am
considering going further into detail
IF y'all want me to. y'all keep me
well entertained all throughout the day. thank you to alot of you guys for
you dedication to commenting i do
read them ALOOOOT and i even look
forward to certain people. i know i
slack but i'm quarantined baby,
lemme know if you guys want
that detailed part two or if you want
me to skip over it. again THANK YOU so freaking much 💞😔😌 )