thirty-eight, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"hi," mimose shyly entered the house, his mom welcoming her in with a warm smile on her face

"hi," mimose shyly entered the house, his mom welcoming her in with a warm smile on her face. mattia kind of resembled his mom, but then again, he looked like his dad too. "nice to see you again," she had her a bag packed with her things for later on, slugging it over her shoulder.

"same as well," his mom closed the door, "mattia is down in his room sleeping i think,"

"oh lord," mimose rolled her eyes.

"tell me about it,"

the two ladies shared a laugh, "i'm mimose by the way," she stuck her hand out to go for a handhsake. "i don't know if he talks about me or not but i don't want to just come in and be disrespectful,"

"oh no, he talks about you," his mom smiled, accepting the handshake. "mattia is just a little more to himself when it comes to his girlfriends and i can't force him to talk about it,"

mimose rose a brow, "what does he say?" she didnt know he talked about her to his parents. the boys? yes. his parents? not at all.

"i mean i ask queations just to see what he says and he says he wishes he could spend more time with you but you live in chicago. he always says how pretty you are and how nice and motivating you are," she explained. "his papa was going to make him go to school but he came to me and was just sharing that he wanted to be with you just one more day because you had to go soon,"

mimose could feel her jaw drop a little.

"i usually go by what his papa says, but i thought about it and one more day won't hurt," she was just happy her son happy.

"wait, can i hug you?"

his mom wasted no time in giving the girl a tight squeeze.

"thank you," she whispered. it was just a thank you for allowing her to be able to be with her son.

"wake up, wake up," she sang as she stepped into his room, closing the door back behind her

"wake up, wake up," she sang as she stepped into his room, closing the door back behind her. she dropped her things on the floor and then removed her shoes as she jumped into his bed, landing right on him.

he groaned in pain, confused by the commotion. "mimose?"

"yes,"

his body relaxed, hands going straight to wrap around her waist. "finally," he sighed out, pulling her so she laid ontop of him. she didn't reject, digging her nose in the crook of his neck.

"so you get to sleep before i do?" she questioned, her fingers rubbing over the skin on his chest as they got comfortable.

"you took to long," an hour did pass, mostly because she was making sure she had everything and then the uber drive there. "i tried though,"

"not hard enough,"

"well i got what i wanted in the end so i'm not mad," his eyes were closed, but the sly grin on his face let mimose know he was well aware of his words.

"and yet i couldn't get my nap before seeing you," she reached down just a little, pinching his nipple.

"ow," he hissed, eyes opening up real quick.

mimose instantly smiled, "kiss?"

he lifted his head up, meeting her puckered lips. "you're weird,"

she shrugged, going in for another kiss to which mattia allowed.

"chill before i get carried away,"

mimose laughed, "i missed you,"

"me or my dick?"

"both," her smile changed to a cheeky one, batting her naked eyes innocently. "am i not supposed to?"

"i guess the feelings are mutal," his hand came in contact with her butt in a harsh slap, "cause' i missed you too,"