twelve, narrative & instagram!

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"you smell so good!" mimose exhaled, rocking side to side while jabez ran his hands up and down her back

"you smell so good!" mimose exhaled, rocking side to side while jabez ran his hands up and down her back. "and i didn't expect you to come down yet!" she was caught off guard. she texted the groupchat letting them know she was on her way and by the time she had checked in, jabez and blesiv were waiting for her.

as soon she let go of jabez, blesiv brung her into a bone crushing hug. "hey alex!" she squeezed him as well, "why do you guys smell so good?" she questioned. she was so used to little high school boys smelling like a ton of axe or either staright ass.

"cause' he steals my shit," jabez clowned. "he wants to be me so bad,"

"bro shut up," blesiv smacked jabez. "anyway, how was the drive?" he tossed an arm over her shoulders.

"i slept to be honest," she shrugged. "i haven't been feeling good ever since yesterday night so i just been sleeping on and off," she explained.

"what?!" jabez was confused, "why didn't you stay home? you could've canceled,"

"yeah," she brought her shoulders up, "then i wouldn't be here and meeting you guys," she gushed.

"your accent is dope," blesiv pointed out, "you said you were from haiti?"

mimose looked up, and she wished she didn't because he was giving her that one look. he licked his lips as well which made her legs weak. "wait," she blew a puff of air. "don't look at me at that before i really give all my kids," she laughed. "but yes i am,"

the boys laughed at her.

"what room are you in?" jabez wondered, they were heading up to his room anyway to chill with jiggy and ari.

"i have no idea," she sighed. "i don't think i'd be comfortable sleeping with a bunch of people i've never talked to so i might crash with ari," even if she barely knew ari, they talked enough for her to be less tense. mimose didn't get along well with girls most of the time so she was happy ari was so open to her.