eighteen, narrative !

WHAT A F*CKING P*SSY!

"zip me," mimose turned her back towards ari, holding the front so her boobs wouldn't pop out

"zip me," mimose turned her back towards ari, holding the front so her boobs wouldn't pop out. she wished she hadn't downed all that orange chicken and rice because now she filled out her dress a little more than she wanted. "thanks baby," she turned back to the mirror, making sure her side part was laid flat enough.

prom was literally in thirty minutes, but they didn't plan to go right away. mimose was going to meet up with mattia, but then he told her to just meet him there so she was going with her new friends and hopefully she could be a little petty tonight because she knew exactly where he was and who he was with.

she wasn't mad, just disappointed.

tonight was going to be different though. she might have been over reacting, but she didn't give two single fucks. she was going to be laid back and drama free all while enjoying and doing her.

"okay," she flipped all her hair over her shoulders, "we can clean when we get back, text jabez so we can go," she told ari, following behind her out the bathroom. she made sure she was prepared with everything. her mini bag, her key card and even some socks which she stuffed in her bad incase her heels were too much for her.

 her mini bag, her key card and even some socks which she stuffed in her bad incase her heels were too much for her

"okay!" blesiv held a fist over his mouth, eyes traveling up and down as he checked out mimose. "she said we showing out tonight," he gave her a little hug as well.

"thank you, thank you," mimose laughed. "where's jabez and jiggy?" she asked. the set up was honestly really dope. there was dance floor, flashing lights and everyone looked good.

"food," he pointed over to the small concession stand. "you ladies thirsty?" he questioned.

"i'm good," mimose declined politely.

"i am," ari spoke up. "i'll be back in a second," she linked arms with blesiv, the two going towards the food and drinks area. they would make a damn good couple.

mimose sighed, pulling out her phone. she might as well snap a few pictures so this outfit wouldn't completely go to waste.

"mimose?"

she turned towards the voice, confusion written on her face. but then she noticed it was just alejandro and his date.

"oh hi," she gave him a hug. "hello," she also gave his date a hug.

"why are you by yourself?" ale asked, his eyebrows scrunched together. last time he checked, she was supposed to be with mattia.

she shrugged, "i'm not really alone, ari and the boys are over there," she told him, pointing to wherever they had went.

"well come with us," he nudged his head into a random direction. "kairi, alvaro and everyone is over there so you won't be looking all bored and shit," he wanted her to be comfortable especially after everything that happened.

"okay," she agreed. "i'm mimose by the way, or you could call me mimi," she introduced herself to the girl.

"i'm riley," she smiled.

"i'm gonna go to my room," mattia repeated himself for the third time, trying his best not to be rude

"i'm gonna go to my room," mattia repeated himself for the third time, trying his best not to be rude. the live was still rolling and prom had already started. he was supposed to be with mimose but cynthia called because her friends left without her.

"can you just wait a second?" she asked again, glancing back at the live.

mattia peeked, looking at what time it was.

"anyway, bye guys!" cynthia laughed awkardly. "so do you want to meet there and then come back?" she ended the live, locking her phone to give all of her attention to him.

"why can't you just meet me down there?" he questioned. "i'm supposed to be meeting up with someone and i'm already late as fuck?"

"meet up with who?" cynthia was confused. "you told me you wanted to just go solo,"

"well i lied," he shrugged. "we we're only going as friends anyway and now i have a real date and it's been almost an hour since i been keeping you company," he explained.

"you could've just told me instead of
lying to me," she tried to hide her hurt with a chuckle. "we might as well go in together now,"

mattia gave her a look. a look that read is this bitch dumb or is she dumb. "i still need to go to my room," he broke it down slower. "i will literally see you in not even five minutes," he was annoyed at this point.

"oh," cynthia smiled. "well i'll see you soon," she followed him out into her room.

"yeah," mattia payed her no mind, grabbing his phone as well as his charger and leaving out the door.